Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley just on Sirius NFL Radio (6/9/10)

Farbod21

Still such a humble and fun guy...

Not much new info but here are some nuggets:

- Loves the new staff, hard work, but everyone seems upbeat

- McNabb is a great guy and everyone likes him, young guys especially

- Doesnt know whats going on with AH but McNabb talks to him weekly

- Hopes JC does well in Oakland. Talks about how they are good friends, but you can tell that talent wise CC doesnt think JC is close to guys like McNabb

-Upset he missed the Nats game last night

-Thinks T Williams will be a very good player. Works hard.

Thanks for the recap!

Now that's the leader of a team. Staying in contact with AH when no one else seems to be, good for him.

And I like that the young guys love McNabb, because those are the guys that will have to step up under his leadership this season.

Man, what a great Redskin. I absolutely love Cooley.

It's also good to hear that McNabb is keeping in contact with Haynesworth weekly. Even if he can't make it to camp, at least McNabb is being a leader. Those are the types of things that don't show up on a stat sheet.

Thanks for the recap!

Now that's the leader of a team. Staying in contact with AH when no one else seems to be, good for him.

Actually, I got the impression that quite a few teammates kept in touch with Haynesworth...I think Daniels said he did, and DeAngelo Hall definitely does:

Pro Bowl defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth has missed all but one day of Washington's voluntary off-season program, but he is expected to report to the team's mandatory minicamp next week.

His teammates eagerly await his arrival.

"I can't wait. I can't wait," cornerback DeAngelo Hall said Thursday afternoon after an organized team activity at Redskins Park. "I've been talking to him back and forth, texting him, we've been in communication that whole time. It'll definitely be good to see his face around here, get him to kind of see what's going on, and get him to come out here and play some football with us."

Man, what a great Redskin. I absolutely love Cooley.

It's also good to hear that McNabb is keeping in contact with Haynesworth weekly. Even if he can't make it to camp, at least McNabb is being a leader. Those are the types of things that don't show up on a stat sheet.

True, but it isn't just McNabb.

Other players like Phillip Daniels and DeAngelo Hall have kept in constant contact with AH.

It eliminates the notion put forth by some of AH's detractors that he has been this sullen, brooding player. Keeping his distance, and not bonding with his teammates.

AH will be ready for the season.

True, but it isn't just McNabb.

Other players like Phillip Daniels and DeAngelo Hall have kept in constant contact with AH.

It eliminates the notion put forth by some of AH's detractors that he has been this sullen, brooding player. Keeping his distance, and not bonding with his teammates.

AH will be ready for the season.

But, but, thats not what NFL and Redskins "Insiders" Jason LaCanfora and Jason Reid said.

Archived