Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

World of Warcraft - lol wow sux, *plays Rift*, lol back 2 wow

Homercles82

I called them and it was a 25 minute wait time so I hung up. After it installed BC, it patched it, then when I started the game, it had the LK listed, so I'm pretty sure I'm all good to go. It's installing to 4.01 or 4.03 version right now, not sure which one because it says 4.0.0 but when I look at the patches on the website, it only has 4.0.1 and 4.0.3 listed. How much ****ing longer is all this going to take lol.

Dude, if you are installing from scratch, it's going to take a long time. I recently had to reinstall the entire game. With the latest patches and everything, it took me like 6+hours if not more. A couple of the recent patches were huge.

Stormreaver! I'm horde on there and we're pretty damn good at most BGs. We won WG for about a month straight, which was pretty nice.

Im gonna make a char here, my old pvp server Archemonde is not high population. So, what is the best solo PvP char to make in the horde dude?

Im gonna make a char here, my old pvp server Archemonde is not high population. So, what is the best solo PvP char to make in the horde dude?

Death Knight, Paladin or Druid. They all deal great damage and can heal themselves easily. Priests can be a ***** to take down but you may hate leveling one.

Warlocks are the casters with the pets.. and instead of having to wait til level 8 or 10 (not sure which), they hand you a pet now if you're a warlock or a hunter. It's kind of lame that they just give things out instead of make you earn them but whatever. I only have two level 80s (a death knight and a mage) and they are both pretty damn fun. :) I'd say go for Death Knight or Pally though. Pallies are always nicer to have because you can be a tank, heals or dps, so it's nice to be a jack of all trades instead of what I am, only dps. :(

Ive never liked playing the tank/warrior classes. I've always been a caster. I went with a druid, but the only race is Tauran and I forgot how ****ing slow they are walking. Can you sprint in this game, I forgot? Also, how good are mages in solo PvP? I'm sure they get crushed by most classes 1 on 1 and are more for group pvp with the damage they deal?

My mage is a semi-newbie 80, without much PvP gear, but with a group and a nice healer, I can dish out some pretty nice damage.

Mages also have the "blink" spell which can set you like 10yards ahead or something (which is nice to have in PvP) and also you get a burst of speed like a rogue added to it.. I think that's only if you have the glyph for Blink though. Not sure.

Ive never liked playing the tank/warrior classes. I've always been a caster. I went with a druid, but the only race is Tauran and I forgot how ****ing slow they are walking. Can you sprint in this game, I forgot? Also, how good are mages in solo PvP? I'm sure they get crushed by most classes 1 on 1 and are more for group pvp with the damage they deal?

Come next patch, Trolls can become druids.

Is that the best race for pvp though? Seeing as it can remove fear, sleep and charm it looks like the better fit compared to the other races abilities.

I haven't really used anything else for PvP race wise. The racial that they have though really helps though because fear is annoying!

PvP racials are kind of out the window. Or at least that is the way they are trying to design it. The UD racial has been nerfed so that you can only use a trinket or the racial, not both. So if you use your trinket you have to wait 1min or so (I forget the actual number) before using WotF. So it's kinda like having a trinket and a half instead of 2 trinkets like it was before.

Blood elf has arcane torrent which silences nearby players and gives back some mana. Lining up this racial with counterspell can win a match, however as a ranged player it can be hard to get in range to get the silence off.

I think I would go with troll if you're basing it just on PvP racials. The on-demand haste racial is invaluable to a mage's burst.

PvP racials are kind of out the window. Or at least that is the way they are trying to design it. The UD racial has been nerfed so that you can only use a trinket or the racial, not both. So if you use your trinket you have to wait 1min or so (I forget the actual number) before using WotF. So it's kinda like having a trinket and a half instead of 2 trinkets like it was before.

Blood elf has arcane torrent which silences nearby players and gives back some mana. Lining up this racial with counterspell can win a match, however as a ranged player it can be hard to get in range to get the silence off.

I think I would go with troll if you're basing it just on PvP racials. The on-demand haste racial is invaluable to a mage's burst.

^ Go with what he said. I've never won an arena match so I really don't know what I'm talking about, haha. :)

Maybe one day I'll be good enough to.

PS, if you go to the arena vendor in Dalaran, you can buy a PvP weapon (it says you need arena and BG ratings, but its a lie), as well as other items that say they have around an 1800 rating. The 2200 rating ones you can't actually use... even though it's in the red for the 1800 (or 1500, can't remember) items, you can still use 'em!

^ Go with what he said. I've never won an arena match so I really don't know what I'm talking about, haha. :)

PS, if you go to the arena vendor in Dalaran, you can buy a PvP weapon (it says you need arena and BG ratings, but its a lie), as well as other items that say they have around an 1800 rating. The 2200 rating ones you can't actually use... even though it's in the red for the 1800 (or 1500, can't remember) items, you can still use 'em!

yeah this changed with 4.0. I don't believe it made it in the patch notes so not many people know about it, but it is pretty cool.

However I'm just working on capping my honor and justice points so that when i get to 85 I can buy a couple of PvP and PvE pieces right away

yeah this changed with 4.0. I don't believe it made it in the patch notes so not many people know about it, but it is pretty cool.

However I'm just working on capping my honor and justice points so that when i get to 85 I can buy a couple of PvP and PvE pieces right away

What server are you on?

Well ****, I just wasted an hour on an undead mage then? lol

Archived