Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per ESPN: Brian Cushing suspended 4 games

I_Bleed_B&G

Who didn't think this guy was on steroids?

Seriously?

He's Steve Lattimer from "The Program."

I wonder if he'll get clean, and then drop off like Merriman.

Wow the before pic, he had boobs like an 11 year old girl. Then all of a sudden he's built like a power lifter. Yeah, there's no doubt about it.

Wow the before pic, he had boobs like an 11 year old girl. Then all of a sudden he's built like a power lifter. Yeah, there's no doubt about it.

I don't know what is more disturbing...his before picture or the fact that you know what 11yr old girl's boobs look like....whatever you say LT. :pfft:

I don't know what is more disturbing...his before picture or the fact that you know what 11yr old girl's boobs look like....whatever you say LT. :pfft:

She SAID she was 18 when I was writing her a check ... :paranoid:

Always knew that dude was on roids.

Yup. Him and Matthews were both on the juice. You can tell in this picture on the left that he has "*****" tits. This is because he didn't use any anti-estrogen in his cycle hence giving him "man boobs".

cushing.jpg

Who didn't think this guy was on steroids?

Seriously?

He's Steve Lattimer from "The Program."

cstrh23e8ggb.jpg

I wonder if he'll get clean, and then drop off like Merriman.

I remember there was some doosh before last year's draft who tried to argue that the before picture was a result of Cushing having a shoulder injury, and that his pre-draft physique was simply a result of being able to train again. :ols::ols:

Welcome to the rest of your life, big-boobs McGee.

No surprised lol serioulsy. I know I called roids back then and I caught grief from folks saying oh, he just worked really hard and he's dedicated..well I'm sure he worked hard but he had a lot of help apparently. lol I realize there are other things that can test positive for a PED that aren't necessarily that, but in this case...doubt it.

Shoulda went with HGH... very hard to detect. The baseball players have it right.. heh heh.

Plus the test without anti-estrogen gives you man boobs like already stated. Pretty obvious evidence, especially when you get huge in a short time with them.

Jay_Glazer

http://twitter.com/Jay_Glazer/status/13622548369

I just talked to cushing. He said he flunked a random test during the season and insists it was for a non-steroidal banned substance

3 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Yeah, I've heard that one before.

It'll be interesting how people react to this.

The whole steroid thing in the NFL has received so much less attention than it does in baseball. I feel like NFL fans as a collective have already forgotten about Merriman testing positive.

Jay_Glazer

http://twitter.com/Jay_Glazer/status/13622548369

I just talked to cushing. He said he flunked a random test during the season and insists it was for a non-steroidal banned substance

3 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Yeah, I'm sure that's what it was.

Even though there were plenty of rumors about him using steroids prior to him being drafted.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Also, it should be noted that Glazer of all people (while I have a lot of respect for his NFL reporting typically) is a good friend of Cushing's due to Cushing being one of the main advertised guys in Glazer's football MMA training program. He has personal investment in Cushing, and will also look to help clear his name if possible, just as a friend.

How come it's only a 4 game ban and not 2 years like the sports that take the drug issue seriously?

2 years?

Who bans for 2 years?

MLB does 50 games then 100 then a lifetime.

NBA does 5 games, 10 then 25.

I can't find the NHL's but it seems like they do 20 games for a first offense.

Not sure who (at least in the US) does 2 year bans.

2 years?

Who bans for 2 years?

I'm pretty sure the IOC bans for 2 years.

2 years?

Who bans for 2 years?

It looks like it's just a US thing. A 2 year ban seems to be the way everywhere else in the world. A 4 game ban is hardly any punishment at all. Cushing will feel the benefits of cheating by taking performance enhancing drugs far longer than 4 games so will still benefit by cheating.

Archived