Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Reid reported we signed UDFA Keiland Williams (RB, LSU)

Sanders 83

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

You think he has anything left? I've never known any back to be the same after the amount of carries he took in such a short time span. Still, it's safe to say I exaggerated.

He actually has less carries than CP did at the same point in his career. Not to mention the fact he hasn't been getting crushed by the NFCE for most of his career. Try again.

I went to a LSU board and heres what one poster told me about him.

He had his moments of being a superstar, then moments of let down - example: avoiding hits by hitting sideline instead up picking up additional yards. We had horrible offensive line play, so who knows how good he and Charles Scott really are. I personally thought he was going to be an All American at LSU, but that obviously did not happen. I think he will be a better professional than collegiate player - just my opinion

tigerdroppings.com? Yeah go take a look there and look at the opinion of KW. I'm telling you, he will be a better pro than Scott and has the tools to be our starting RB in a year or two. He is PERFECT for this system. Just needs to come with the focus and get back down to around 220-225.

Larry Johnson will displace Portis as the starter. Shanahan has seen a lot of L J over the years and has to remember how good he is. He's also seen a lot of Portis' bullsh@t over the years and has laid the cards on the table to show him the door.

I think it's entirely possible we wind up with four backs on our game day roster (5 if you count fullback).

We're going to be runningback and linebacker heavy.

Portis, Johnson and Parker, in my opinion, will all make the team. They all do different things. The only way they won't is if they quite simply stink in the preseason.

Alot of these younger guys will be competing for practice squad/4th RB honors. The 4th back will be asked to play special teams and will probably only get reps if one of the first 3 go down as far as offensive PT goes.

Right now I'd say Torain makes the game day roster and Williams the PS. But, I haven't seen either in a Redskin uniform yet, so who knows :ols:

Larry Johnson will displace Portis as the starter. Shanahan has seen a lot of L J over the years and has to remember how good he is. He's also seen a lot of Portis' bullsh@t over the years and has laid the cards on the table to show him the door.

I doubt that will happen... plus, LJ has just as much, if not more bull****. Maybe not with attending offseason activities, but has had lots of issues such as the anti-gay banter via twitter (which was his last straw in KC) and woman beating accusations. I still think it'll be a three headed monster with Keiland Williams rounding out the fourth spot. One or two of the vet RBs will be cut either after training camp this year or the end of this upcoming season.

Archived