Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Shefter says Jammal Brown is being shopped

dahibachi

our biggest need is at OT and I dont see the fit here...now if Marcus McNeil is being shopped that's worthy of having a thread get started but I'm okay with Hicks ar RG or Rinehart should he win out over him.

Jammal Brown IS a tackle

Well if he fits the ZBS and Saints will trade him straight up for Rocky...then yes it would be beneficial for both parties.

We need to get a pick from Bills or Raiders for Campbell so that we can pick up a LB. I am not sure at the inside or outside yet though....maybe the outside....Blades can hold it down for a lil while

raiders are about to cut kirk morrison, he'd be worth a 7th to secure him.

raiders are about to cut kirk morrison, he'd be worth a 7th to secure him.

If he's cut...why would we have to give up a 7th to secure him. Can't we just pick him up....

and yeah if Kirk Morrison was cut..I would love to pick that guy up..He's only 28.

If he's cut...why would we have to give up a 7th to secure him. Can't we just pick him up....

and yeah if Kirk Morrison was cut..I would love to pick that guy up..He's only 28.

the skins gave up a 7th to get Erasmus James to prevent him from being straight up released.

At Northern Iowa, he appeared in 40 games with 37 starts at left tackle. Rinehart earned consensus All-American and unanimous All-Gateway Conference first-team selections in 2007. He was a semifinalist for the Draddy Award given to the nation’s top scholar athlete.

So yeah.... he was a LT in college but the Skins have mainly used him as a G

Oh???....Well they have him listed at OG when he got drafted..

sometimes they do that if the guy isn't considered NFL worthy at his position. He first played G at one of the showcase bowls. Senior Bowl or something.

Are we really in the running for this guy or not' date=' his name crops up around here more often than some of the guys who actually play for us :ols:[/quote']

Once the "ES Speculation Machine" gets its evil claws into a player, it doesn't matter what team he plays for :ols:

will one thing is for sure... he is on the trade block and the skins can use a couple more solid o-lineman. wouldn't hurt for us to inquire. if we land him, i think we'd have a solid front line for this season and then next season we can see about upgrades at G and C.

Archived