Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did you watch Trent Williams play this last season? I did.......and he....didn't know how to properly format a thread title either.

Dr Drunkenstein

.......sucked. He got owned by the NFL caliber talent and by guys who have no business playing division 1 football.

Here is a Twitter post I just saw from Geoff Ketchum who is a respected Rivals.com college football analyst and a Cowboys fan ( http://twitter.com/gkketch ):

Really excited that the Redskins could take Trent Williams at No.4. He was a real disappointment on the field for OU in '09.

He will go high because of his measurable and his "potential"........not because of what he did on the field and that scares me. We can't afford for this pick to be a bust. I hope we stay away from this guy........

And you think Shanahan and Co. hasn't watched any film on him?

There isn't a coach & GM alive, even those with superbowl rings, who haven't made a draft day mistake. Everyone gets tempted, ESPECIALLY with a big, strong, nimble-footed OT. Unfortunately, TW just doesn't deliver the good on the field. Let's hope the brain-trust doesn't get suckered in on this one......

There isn't a coach & GM alive, even those with superbowl rings, who haven't made a draft day mistake. Everyone gets tempted, ESPECIALLY with a big, strong, nimble-footed OT. Unfortunately, TW just doesn't deliver the good on the field. Let's hope the brain-trust doesn't get suckered in on this one......

Well, Shanahan is a man who's been known to know what he wants in his OL, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Looking like Eric Berry, but before people start jumping on me let it be known that the redskins can pick up OL that Dallas cut. I just jumped on the wagon of Berry when I thought about the pressure that Haynesworth can cause by forcing the QB to make bad reads, which Berry has shown in college.

Looking like Eric Berry, but before people start jumping on me let it be known that the redskins can pick up OL that Dallas cut. I just jumped on the wagon of Berry when I thought about the pressure that Haynesworth can cause by forcing the QB to make bad reads, which Berry has shown in college.
Speak your mind my man. It's a message board. Why are you worried about people jumping on you?

The Dallas thing was ridiculous though.:silly:

My pet peeve is people who dislike thread titles but click on them anyway just so they can complain about them.

Or so they can see what the thread is about and then shake their head when it is not threadworthy and could have been placed in one of the many draft threads.

Either one.

change that obnoxious thread title please ...

and Geoff Ketchum your respected Rivals.com college football analyst sounds like a biast ahole with an axe to grind against our team.

dude, no one window dresses their way to a top 5 pick in the nfl freaking draft.

the guy is good. real good. I trust Mcshay, Kiper and Mayock over your clown any day.

Or so they can see what the thread is about and then shake their head when it is not threadworthy and could have been placed in one of the many draft threads.

Either one.

OR.......you could have placed your cursor on top of the thread title before you ever clicked on it and you would have seen the content of the first post but, for some reason, this is like asking you to split the atom.

Archived