Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brian Orakpo says......*beep* DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Skins_&_'Stons

So does a 3-4 OLB have a better chance at beating his blocker than the same player as a 4-3 DE?

Alot of draft analysts said that he was MADE for a 3-4 OLB.

I really am thinking he is in the range of 13-18 sacks this year...I have a Steelers fan friend (well he was my dads friend coming over to bring food and help us through his death, he also ran his business for him, he was in the manassas obits today if anyone is interested name Brian W Smith) thinks he will have a better year then Harrison in the 3-4. He knows his stuff pretty well.

• 1 month later...

Rabach is a real weakness, I hope Allen is on the phone right now tryin to get some new try outs or a trade for a good center from a team who has a couple.or make a offer they can't refuse.the best way to say Bleep dallas is by beating them.We also need some help at wr i do believe.I know its the first game but soo many tteams blitz soo much and no one's getting open. Growing pains are clear, guys learning to play together and a new offense and defense and some people playing out of position and some that wouldn't be here if they had been able to find a better player at their position.But they are plain hard on defense and i relally hope we winbecause the d deserves to win but they have been on the field soo much and our offense is still sputtering.HTTR

• 1 year later...

Archived