Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UFC 2011 - Info and also ONLINE TOURNAMENT/LEAGUE sign ups

kiingspadee

First some nice videos

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/tournament-demonstration-ufc-undisputed/63760

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/improvements-interview-ufc-undisputed/63835

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/fighter-creation-ufc-undisputed/63753

So I was thinking if we could get enough people to sign-up min of say what 16? we could set up some weekly tournaments.

IF it gets enough interests then we could have tournaments set up to crown champions and we can have it so whenever say someone goes on say a 10 win streak they can challenge the champion.

I would love to do this and hope some others plan on getting the game and joining this action. We do not have to limit this to ES members we can always see if there are other friends or people you guys/gals? know that will be interested in joining.

We could even set up an online camp for us - don't know all the details but it sounds like it'd be fun - sparring and stuff with other members and taking on other camps.

Sign-ups for as far as WHICH FIGHTER you get would not be placed until we know everyone's stats and so forth - if we have say 4 people who all say they want GSP then they would have a 4 man tournament and depending on where you placed is how you choose your fighter.

When your crowned a champion you of course will not be able to use a different fighter WHEN your the champion but when challenging other members in the league you can use anyone you want - but you need to be on a 10 win streak (or whatever we all decide) with the same character.

This will be on the XBOX 360 but do not see why PS3 members can't do this as well.

So hope this draws interest and hope we can get this thing rolling so when UFC 2010 drops we will be able to start this.

1. Kiingspadee ( GT - kiingspade)

2. GT - Tieboomer (he's a friend of mine on XBL)

I'm skeptical of this game because the last one seemed extremely fundamental and rushed. Naturally, of course, it's a new concept trying to mimic the tons of intricacies in MMA.

The only person on Extremeskins that I know plays UFC Undisputed is Sebowski.

I bought the game and played it once. I have no idea why it doesn't interest me more because you know what a big fan I am of UFC but I just never pop it in and play.

:whoknows:

I bought the game and played it once. I have no idea why it doesn't interest me more because you know what a big fan I am of UFC but I just never pop it in and play.

:whoknows:

Same here. I've actually wanted to trade mine in for store credit at Gamestop for a long time. Not planning on getting the new one unless it has reviews way beyond my expectations. The interface was slow and sloppy, loading times were annoying; and that goes for clicking on almost any icon. Hopefully EA Sports MMA nails it later this year, although I doubt it. Like I said, it's a new concept going for a spot-on approach towards an MMA video game. It's a live, lose and learn type of thing, and the next time I invest in one of these things it'll be when people are saying they finally "nailed it."

I think THQ is fixing alot of the problems with the last game because they now have competition with the EA MMA game. They didn't really have to refine the details on the last game because they knew people would buy it because it was the only MMA game out there.

Archived