Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McDonalds Happy meal kept for 1 year

FLRedskins

I'd probably be dead right now if it wasn't for McDonalds.

You know they get blasted a lot for being unhealthy, but I was looking at some book about fast but healthy everyday things to eat, and McDonalds was right up there. Obviously if you max out the calories it's not going to be good but if you keep the calories down and the portion size down, McDonalds isn't all that bad for you. I probably eat McDonalds 3 to 4 times a week and I'm 6'1" 180. Mr. Ochocinco agrees with me as well.

My father has worked for McDonalds for 30 years though so I might just be a little biased.

You know they get blasted a lot for being unhealthy, but I was looking at some book about fast but healthy everyday things to eat, and McDonalds was right up there. Obviously if you max out the calories it's not going to be good but if you keep the calories down and the portion size down, McDonalds isn't all that bad for you. I probably eat McDonalds 3 to 4 times a week and I'm 6'1" 180. Mr. Ochocinco agrees with me as well.

My father has worked for McDonalds for 30 years though so I might just be a little biased.

I agree. As long as you don't eat McDonald's every day for every meal, it really isn't that bad for you. I mean nothing is really bad for you in moderation. You can eat McD's still, just don't get 3 double cheesburgers and a large fry.

Nothing is really that "bad" for you - in moderation. There's that one dude who's been eating a big mac every day for years, and he's not 500 lbs or anything. The people who get in trouble on this stuff are the ones who eat there three times a day, order super sized meals with extra fries, drink a gallon of coke, and sit on their butts all day. It's more about the portion control than anything.

Nothing is really that "bad" for you - in moderation. There's that one dude who's been eating a big mac every day for years, and he's not 500 lbs or anything. The people who get in trouble on this stuff are the ones who eat there three times a day, order super sized meals with extra fries, drink a gallon of coke, and sit on their butts all day. It's more about the portion control than anything.

Yea but some people dont get portion control and some people dont get that its ok to have junk every once in a while but you have to have healthy foods the rest of the time. For most overweight people, the healthy food becomes the once in a while.

Archived