Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WANTED: Caps Jersey Order

JohnnyUtah

my only gripe is that border on my reebok logo on the back is a tad messed up. But not all that noticeable. lol, and with a long name like Backstrom, the name plate is just a lil funny looking.

But again, for what we paid, good quality knock offs.

anyone else have a lot of loose strings on theirs?

I had about 4 or 5. Nothing major. The most noticeable one was a red string hanging slightly over the white stripe. The fact that it was on the white was the only reason I noticed. All of left over strings hanging look like they can easy be taken care of though.

Got mine today. I had a couple of loose strings where the name plate was sewn on, but nothing major. Gotta say, for the price, you really can't ask for anything more. Not to mention it took a little over a week to get shipped here from China. Some places take longer to ship merchandise within the US.

Thanks again Nole for taking charge on this when nobody else did. Hopefully I'll get to wear my Backstrom for the next few weeks, and not just tomorrow.

backstrom19awayfront.jpg

backstrom19away.jpg

laich21away.jpg

They look REAL nice. And i must say, the thicker blue border around the numbers on my buddies Laich jersey looks better than the thin blue border around the numbers on my Backstrom. But seriously, for what we paid, you can't beat this.

Oh and does everyone's jersey have the strap on the inside with the button? Both of these do, i was just curious if everyone's was like that.

Nole, thanks again brother. Much appreciated for getting all this organized.

Now LETS GO CAPS! We gotta put Montreal out of their misery tonight so that we can all keep rockin' these dope jerseys!!

im defintely in the orakpo order. i want to buy a jersey for my friend too but shes a ravens fans, do u think that would fly?

Ha, the Skins fan in me wants to say no, but as long as you have the money, I can't imagine why not.

• 2 months later...

Archived