Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WANTED: Caps Jersey Order

JohnnyUtah

Small problem. Looks like Ricky was under the impression that all jerseys were being sent to the same place. He doesn't know if he can do 40 for each with them all being sent to different locations. I asked him to do the best he could with the price and go ahead and send the paypal invoice to the emails you guys gave. If the price is too much, then there is no obligation. Sorry guys!

i received what seemed to be an incorrect invoice, then a paypal bill which was correct. The invoice quoted a single jersey @ $50. But i ordered two jerseys, and on the paypal bill it listed both jerseys and a total of $90. So i think they were $45 each. Or maybe they ended up being $50 if you only got one? Not sure.

i received what seemed to be an incorrect invoice, then a paypal bill which was correct. The invoice quoted a single jersey @ $50. But i ordered two jerseys, and on the paypal bill it listed both jerseys and a total of $90. So i think they were $45 each. Or maybe they ended up being $50 if you only got one? Not sure.

Yeah, Im not sure. Maybe it was cheaper on shipping for 2.

lol, i'm also starting to think we're gonna end up drawing Philly in Round 2, assuming we advance of course. Sure would be nice to have my Backstrom jersey while he's whipping Philly's ass up and down the ice.

;)

Archived