Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WANTED: Caps Jersey Order

JohnnyUtah

When you say you're waiting for 10 responses....you mean 10 jerseys, not 10 people right? Because my order will most likely include more than one jersey....and i was just thinking that would speed up the process.

I would love one as well. I usually wear a XL Redskin Jersey (little big but L was too tight) but don't have any experience with hockey jerseys.....do they fit kinda the same. I am in Texas so would love a #8 Red Ovechkin with the C in XL. These are $35...correct?

My email is mer4481@hotmail.com

Let me know what else you need.

Thanks

Go ahead and send me a PM with this information in it. I wear a 52 in football and hockey jerseys. Were are 40 a piece which includes shipping.

Alright guys, lets get this order in tomorrow morning! Please try to have your orders in today.

the bulk order is for AT LEAST 10 jerseys right? I don't wanna miss out if you're only taking 10 max. I will have my order PMed to you by tonight. Thanks for all the information and for taking charge on this thing.

With this all being almost done I believe Noleskin deserves a huge THANK YOU!! :)

If he hadn't jumped in to take over this entire plan would have probably fallen through. Lots of people would be searching stores and the internet trying to find a good jersey for the playoffs that wouldn't cost a arm and leg.

Thanks Again Man!!:cheers:

Awesome, thanks Nole. How long does it take for the jerseys to get sent?

Usually after payment about a week...sometimes sooner....he's pretty fast. I ordered a white Laich jersey, I already have a red ovi and a red green. I figured I was safe with those guys being life long caps. I hope Laich is. haha

Order has been placed, hopefully he will send the paypal invoices today. If there is anyone else please feel free to PM me and I can send another email to Ricky.

awesome! Yeah i might be sniffing around for a couple more if i like what i receive this time around. That burgundy Orakpo he's got is pretty sick.

And Nole, my boy got a Laich too. I got myself a Backstrom. :)

With this all being almost done I believe Noleskin deserves a huge THANK YOU!! :)

If he hadn't jumped in to take over this entire plan would have probably fallen through. Lots of people would be searching stores and the internet trying to find a good jersey for the playoffs that wouldn't cost a arm and leg.

Thanks Again Man!!:cheers:

No problem at all man! I appreciate the gratitude, but it was really nothing at all.

awesome! Yeah i might be sniffing around for a couple more if i like what i receive this time around. That burgundy Orakpo he's got is pretty sick.

Yeah, I bought a white cooley last year and it is awesome. I haven't bought the burgundy skins jerseys yet. Always leery about the burgundy being a little off.

Yeah, I bought a white cooley last year and it is awesome. I haven't bought the burgundy skins jerseys yet. Always leery about the burgundy being a little off.

yeah i hear that about the burgundy. i like the white's myself....always cooler on a hot day.

;)

Archived