Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WANTED: Caps Jersey Order

JohnnyUtah

i'm in for one as well. do we need to pm you what we want and what size?

and can we only get the Ovie's, or are is dude taking orders for others as well?

I'd love to get a Knuble, but i doubt he's got any of those.

Hey everyone,

Sorry I have been slacking on the organizational aspect of this. I received a bunch of new contracts at work and, honestly, haven't had the time to commit to this. If someone else would want to take this over, I would have no problem passing along the requisit information. I apologize for dropping the ball on this somewhat, but it's basically out of my hands, professionally.

As far as everyone asking about other players' and their individual jersey, you can set up another bulk order. I asked the guy about 10 Ovie orders and I was told it would come out to around $40ish, which I believe included shipping.

They do have other players available if you check the website.

I'll check back here if someone else wants to take this over. It shouldn't be that difficult, I just can't commit to it and I don't want to let people down further.

Hey everyone,

Sorry I have been slacking on the organizational aspect of this. I received a bunch of new contracts at work and, honestly, haven't had the time to commit to this. If someone else would want to take this over, I would have no problem passing along the requisit information. I apologize for dropping the ball on this somewhat, but it's basically out of my hands, professionally.

As far as everyone asking about other players' and their individual jersey, you can set up another bulk order. I asked the guy about 10 Ovie orders and I was told it would come out to around $40ish, which I believe included shipping.

They do have other players available if you check the website.

I'll check back here if someone else wants to take this over. It shouldn't be that difficult, I just can't commit to it and I don't want to let people down further.

can you give us the guys email address? I can't find it on the site with all the pictures.

I'll take over. I've been dealing with him for a long time, probably bought 10 jerseys off of him. Just PM me your order and email address. Use this format

email- (to have the paypal invoice sent to)

Jersey- (example... Ovechkin red with C patch etc)

size- (use the numbers for the size 52 is XL etc)

quantity-

ok cool. hey, when were you planning on putting this order in? I'm debating wether to get a red Ovie with the "C" patch, or go with a white Backstrom.

i'm 99.9 percent sure i'm going to get one or the other, just have to make up my mind. i don't want to hold anything up though, which is why i asked.

ok cool. hey, when were you planning on putting this order in? I'm debating wether to get a red Ovie with the "C" patch, or go with a white Backstrom.

i'm 99.9 percent sure i'm going to get one or the other, just have to make up my mind. i don't want to hold anything up though, which is why i asked.

whenever I get 10 or more responses. I have only gotten 5 so far.

Archived