Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WANTED: Caps Jersey Order

JohnnyUtah

First off, sorry if I'm not doing this correctly.

I know that, from time to time, people that know about these things put together a bulk order for jerseys from somewhere in China or something that come cheap.

I was wondering if there would be one coming up for red Ovie jerseys, in time for the play-offs?

Again, I apologize if we're just supposed to wait for these things when they come around, but I literally have no clue to go about this. I tried doing some research online, but I'm super afraid of getting ripped off for a crappy jersey.

If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it!

HTTR and Go Caps!

I dont know a lot about jersey's .... I have seven or so Skins jerseys I have gotten from the net and they are all great. I have one Red Ovie jersey off the net which is nice as well but cut small. As a very large guy I have to take what I can get....Modells had a nice white ovie jersey that fit me so I got it for $150 WHOA!!!!!!!!!

I would get it on a mass order for sure.

Hey everyone,

Just got an email back from the guy. He wrote back:

Hi Andrew,

nice to recieved your letter,

we have many jerseys in hand now.

pls check our inventory listing and our web site have a look!

www.jerseyshoptoday.com

pls let me know what jerseys do you need,

i will offer you a best price.

any question pls feel free to ask me,

best regards!

Ricky"

I originally asked him about setting up a bulk order for red Ovie jerseys with the "C" on them. Here are pictures of the Caps jerseys that are listed on his site.

http://www.jerseyshoptoday.com/MAIN_NHL.html

They appear to be legit.

Thoughts?

Just a heads up...the "C" or "A" on any white (road) jersey should be blue not red...u can google any Ovie picture and you'll see this.

These arent bad jerseys though for $35. The Ovie - red ones look really good.

I have a white Ovie i got from China for cheap and its a great jersey but the numbers/letters are a darker shade of red then what they should be...but hey for $45 its not bad...a lot of people dont even know the difference.

So PM me if you are interested in getting this. I want to set up a bulk order for Red Ovie jerseys with the C on them.

So let's get a move on and let me know via PM and I can price out a bulk order.

I want mine in time for the playoffs! Go Caps!

Archived