Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Class of Unrestricted Free Agents

SkinnedAussie

I know he was injured but Hunter wasn't great for us last year other than a pair of trick plays. I'd like to see him resigned because I think he'll have a better year if he stays healthy but his performance wasn't exactly a key to the little success we had.

We gotta bring him back, cause "Hunter the Punter" just trips off your vocal chords like spring rain.:pfft::ols:

Dump what and why?

Big contracts of underachieving players, so that if the Cap comes back next season, they are no longer on the books. This is the perfect year to do this, so that if the Cap is reinstated, the Skins are in better position. Players like ARE and CP, who are paid way too much for what they are still capable of doing, because of massively back-loaded contracts.

Also, you have four or five posts in a row in this thread, just a friendly suggestion, learn how to use the multi-quote function :) Mods were throwing around warnings the other day and editing multiple posts of users together to reduce clutter, I've got to assume at some point that gets old and they'll just start ban-hammering :evilg:

Looking at that list, there is some potential out there that can really help this team.

Bobbie Williams would be a great pickup in my opinion. Key component of the team and a 16 game starter at G on Cinci. There are a bunch of older guys that would be decent stop gaps for a year if we need them, so I wouldn't say any hope for the offensive line is lost. A guy like Tauscher I think would be great to bring in as well.

We need a new water boy.... that way not as much cramping on the field... question is how much do those run as UFA ;) jk...

I tried sticking that list into an Excel file for upload and easy sorting by position, but apparently the forum doesn't like XLS files as attachments.

Some interesting Corners on that list. I wish I knew he of the OLBs was a Strong Side Linebacker, but I guess if we are switching to 3-4 that doesn't matter sighs.

I wouldnt mind seeing Ryan Clark come back allowing us to move Landry back to SS and closer to the LoS so he cant get 20 yard running starts to try and take someone's head off and miss. He shouldn't have left the team in the first place. Obviously not for some huge contract though. I'm already bummed we really can't take Eric Berry in the draft because it would make no sense with the list of needs we have.

Archived