Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mom spanked the gay out of me!

Spaceman Spiff

How much are you willing to spend on ONE ticket to a Redskins Super Bowl?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How much are you willing to spend on ONE ticket to a Redskins Super Bowl?

• $5,000 + I am a high roller
    • $3,000-4,999 I want a great seat
    • $2,000-2,999 I will do a 2nd mortgage
    • less than $2,000 I will sit in the farthest seat just to be there
    • The Skins in the Bowl? HAHA -- we don't need to worry.

Cute spoof, but I have to believe teh ghey isn't something that can be beaten out of you. At least judging from my own experience.....My mom could've beaten me with a tire iron, and I'd still like girls. :)

liking your opposite sex is normal (natural). Being gay is not.

What does that have to do with anything? Are you saying that people can choose or be conditioned to change their neurobiological makeup as to what sex they are attracted to? Do you remember when you chose to be straight?

OK, not to open up a whole new debate, but if my sexuality (and presumably yours) is something that can't be changed, what makes you think homosexuality is any different?

Sure.

If you want to define the norm, heterosexuality is definitely the norm. But is it a choice? As I aluded to, I can't wake up tomorrow and decide to like guys. Why do you think gays can choose what they feel?

Because they're not normal. Which means they're abnormal. Which, by sound logic, means they must have super powers. They can stop teh ghey in a single bound.

Because they're not normal. Which means they're abnormal. Which, by sound logic, means they must have super powers. They can stop teh ghey in a single bound.

:ols:

This is one area where I really differ with a lot of my conservative brethren (and sistren....lol). To say that sexuality is a choice is completely asinine, IMO.

Archived