Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You're Welcome

codeorama

what could have been if the skins hadn't picked up saunders and just kept Gibbs' offense. Why fix what ain't broke!? I will maintain for the rest of my life that if Gibbs had kept the same offense and we had the exact same starters in 06 the skins would have gone deeper into the playoffs... oh well

what could have been if the skins hadn't picked up saunders and just kept Gibbs' offense. Why fix what ain't broke!? I will maintain for the rest of my life that if Gibbs had kept the same offense and we had the exact same starters in 06 the skins would have gone deeper into the playoffs... oh well

No Brunell was prone to breaking down and he wasn't that great. Also in 2006, our D suffered heavy injuries.

Saunders modernized the offense and improved the run game. Not his fault that Gibbs wasted 2006 and most of 2007 going with the wrong QB.

No Brunell was prone to breaking down and he wasn't that great. Also in 2006, our D suffered heavy injuries.

Saunders modernized the offense and improved the run game. Not his fault that Gibbs wasted 2006 and most of 2007 going with the wrong QB.

see I completely disagree, Saunders definitely set us back. You know that whole continuity thing? getting Saunders and changing the offensive scheme was probably the worst offseason thing we could have possibly done. the teams record and offensive numbers, despite injuries tell the real story: unnecessary change begets failure. every time.

Archived