Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 season tickets- lower level- picture from seats

disturbed1

No, the reason why they may not sell on here is because some user that goes by the name mark the homer tried to call me out and says that my tickets aren't what I say they are. It seams that this guy has a cult like following on here, there must be a lot of basements full of 40 somethings that really need to move out of mommys house. All day everyday sitting on ths message board. I enjoy the experience of going to a game but I could deal without 70% of the so called fans on here.:saber:

No, the reason why they may not sell on here is because some user that goes by the name mark the homer tried to call me out and says that my tickets aren't what I say they are. It seams that this guy has a cult like following on here, there must be a lot of basements full of 40 somethings that really need to move out of mommys house. All day everyday sitting on ths message board. I enjoy the experience of going to a game but I could deal without 70% of the so called fans on here.:saber:

Really, is providing proof of ticket price really that difficult of a concept?

Some nobody on a message board offering up tickets, but unwilling to provide any kind of proof as to the ticket price.

That's the only reason you can't sell the seats. If you had nothing to hide, then why did you protest so much. :laugh:

No, the reason why they may not sell on here is because some user that goes by the name mark the homer tried to call me out and says that my tickets aren't what I say they are. ...
Yeah, but that's only because your tickets aren't what you said they are.

Love,

-some user that goes by the name mark the homer who tried to call you out

Opening Post or Opening Poster.

Not to go OT, but I always thought OP was "Original Poster"......

And this thread is gold!

I still don't understand how Clint999 took the pictures himself, if the seats belong to douched1........Are they like Chimera the multi-headed monster? Same person, different personality?

yes, I took the picture. Yes, there are from my seats and YES the price is correct. If you are interested then please let me know.
yes, I took the picture. Yes, there are from my seats and YES the price is correct. If you are interested then please let me know.

It's a quote. The guy messed it up somehow, but it's just a quote.

Archived