Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 season tickets- lower level- picture from seats

disturbed1

:ols::ols::ols::ols: Whats so hard about showing your invoice dude? Seriously..you are taking it wayyy too personal..its pretty simple..show the invoice and prove you paid that much for your tickets..or just give up. Its not rocket science or brain surgery.

:ols::ols::ols::ols: Whats so hard about showing your invoice dude? Seriously..you are taking it wayyy too personal..its pretty simple..show the invoice and prove you paid that much for your tickets..or just give up. Its not rocket science or brain surgery.

I tried to take a picture of it and it came out looking really bad. I also don't have a scanner.

Not to go OT, but I always thought OP was "Original Poster"......

And this thread is gold!

I still don't understand how Clint999 took the pictures himself, if the seats belong to douched1........Are they like Chimera the multi-headed monster? Same person, different personality?

It is disturbed1....... I see that public school has failed you. Some people should be left behind.

It is disturbed1....... I see that public school has failed you. Some people should be left behind.

LMFAO......You definitely needed a couple more years of elementary school, because you missed an implied point in my post....

We're all still waiting for your 'magical' season invoice with photoshopped prices.....

This coming from a guy in Chesterfield? Remind me when Chesterfield, VA became the education capital of the world?

Face it man, you tried to scam people and you got caught. At least it looks that way, but you're unwilling to provide proof to the contrary. And you seem incapable of using a camera. If you were able to immediately tell the picture came out bad, we have to assume you have a digital camera, which means you could...I don't know...erase the picture and take another one. Or have you not figured out that function yet? Another example of Chesterfield's finest.

Are the tickets "Still Going"

bnybigbunny_img.jpg

Hey disturbed1 and Forehead I live near Philly, now those are some dumb people. You guys got nothing to complain about. It can always be worse, and it is in Iggles country.

I'm not complaining about anything...I like where I live. Just to back up my point, I ran my zip code in the city-data website against his, and as I suspected, Lake Ridge is higher in everything...bachelor degrees, masters degrees, professional degrees. Not that it's education related, but we also have a more diverse cultural community, a higher marriage rate...in fact, I'm not sure there wasn't anything we didn't own Chesterfield in. My zip code is also 52% women.:cool:

Except one thing. At the bottom of Chesterfield's city data, it mentioned that the Chesterfield area was #25 on the Top 100 list of areas that have had the highest percentage change in death rate (more deaths on average) since 2000. Now that's something to be proud of. I don't know for sure, but if I had to guess, I'd say the top causes of death are gingivitis, Camaro accidents, and pig trampling.

Oh, and ticket deals gone wrong.:silly:

It is for 2 seats

The seat numbers will be giving to the person who buys the seats

The tickets do say obstructed view, as you can tell the only thing obstructed about the view is that you do lose track of some of the punts....... but there are 4 tvs in front of you for that.

limited view terrace seating section 215 row 19 seats 21 and 22

cost per ticket $540

cost handling $25

subtotal $1105

taxes $1213

that is what the invoice said

You do see the difference and why there was a need for some sort of confirmation, right?

I never understood why some peole just have to take the long, hard way of getting to the same place as us lazy folk. :silly:

Things I enjoyed about that EBAY listing.

1. The price is different (even higher) than he offered here on the board, yet still presumably was overpriced (if he was telling the truth in his OP)

2. That his name is Rowdy Busch on E-Bay. That's just awesome.

You do see the difference and why there was a need for some sort of confirmation, right?

Ah, and there is the key, Obstructed View vs. Limited View Terrace Seating. Boy, if only he would have just cleared that up instead of being so petulant with everyone, most of this could have been avoided.

But the thread would have been much less entertaining. I think we all won today.

Archived