Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 season tickets- lower level- picture from seats

disturbed1

I am selling the entire season at face value. They are in section 215 row 19 and as you can see from the picture, these seats are not one of those seats in the 200 section that you can't see the field. The picture is taken from the seats and the price is $1326.

The tickets do say obstructed view, ...

yes, I took the picture. Yes, there are from my seats and YES the price is correct. If you are interested then please let me know.
limited view terrace seating section 215 row 19 seats 21 and 22

cost per ticket $540

cost handling $25

subtotal $1105

taxes $1213

that is what the invoice said

:doh:

Bull****. That is not "what the invoice said"

He read the tax line text from the left, then typed out the "total" which is one line down on the right. And he wrote this all in one line. :drooley:

There is a separate line for tax. There is a separate line for the total.

The tax reads $108 on his invoice.

Then the line below that is the "Total Due:", and that is $1213.

cost per ticket $540

cost handling $25

subtotal $1105

taxes $108

total $1213

Ya know, even if the guy doesn't want to apologize - the LEAST he could do is acknowledge his month-long comedy of errors. He could at LEAST do that much.

Here he has the invoice right in front of him, and he can't type it out correctly.

:chair:

:insane:

I'm not complaining about anything...I like where I live. Just to back up my point, I ran my zip code in the city-data website against his, and as I suspected, Lake Ridge is higher in everything...bachelor degrees, masters degrees, professional degrees. Not that it's education related, but we also have a more diverse cultural community, a higher marriage rate...in fact, I'm not sure there wasn't anything we didn't own Chesterfield in. My zip code is also 52% women.:cool:

Except one thing. At the bottom of Chesterfield's city data, it mentioned that the Chesterfield area was #25 on the Top 100 list of areas that have had the highest percentage change in death rate (more deaths on average) since 2000. Now that's something to be proud of. I don't know for sure, but if I had to guess, I'd say the top causes of death are gingivitis, Camaro accidents, and pig trampling.

Oh, and ticket deals gone wrong.:silly:

WOW, you should be proud. A fake test that fooled nobody. Before you tuck yourself in to night give your wife/sister a kiss and lock the old trailor park down. It's gonna be a windy one tonight......

:doh:

Bull****. That is not "what the invoice said"

He read the tax line text from the left, then typed out the "total" which is one line down on the right. And he wrote this all in one line. :drooley:

There is a separate line for tax. There is a separate line for the total.

The tax reads $108 on his invoice.

Then the line below that is the "Total Due:", and that is $1213.

cost per ticket $540

cost handling $25

subtotal $1105

taxes $108

total $1213

Ya know, even if the guy doesn't want to apologize - the LEAST he could do is acknowledge his month-long comedy of errors. He could at LEAST do that much.

Here he has the invoice right in front of him, and he can't type it out correctly.

:chair:

:insane:

you make one mistake and....... :saber:

I hope that everybody on here has had as much fun on this thread then I have had. It has been a blst BS with a bunch of you. Alot of you can dish it out and take it, some of you not so much. WE need to do this more often. Now back on with the show......

tickets are going............ going......... oh wait, nevermind........ going.......

you make one mistake and....... :saber:

You will be asked to clarify, you act like an ass, and well you see the results.

I will just say as an out of town fan, I will probably be buying 2-3 sets of tickets this year, and if MTH asks you to clarify something about your tickets, I would go along with it. Obviously I dont agree with him on everything but when it comes to visiting fedex, MTH is the man.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I'm confused as well.

Doesn't "limited view" mean obstructed? Is there some semantic difference that I'm missing?

I've got to admit, I've enjoyed this thread as well, mostly because anyone who reads the posts here knows that MTH is an authority on FEDEX seating and jerseys. Ticket sellers who try to evade his questions generally go down in flames.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes. Do a tag search on "instant seat info" and read the OP. Or click on my sig and scroll down to the stadium icon and click on it.

Thanks Mark, for all your help. I know all of us "true" Skins fans really appreciate your seating advise! (no matter what others may say... lol) :logo:

Archived