Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Senior Bowl thread

redskins021

I wanted to keep an eye on the RB from Oregon L. Blount. He is big strong runner (who also has a devastating right cross) he might be a back Shanny would target in the later rounds. Afterall he took Clarrett. But Blout could be a nice back keep your eyes on him

LOVE Blount. People are blowing up the Boise St. thing, but it was nothing. It'd be great to have a real power runner...

LOVE Blount. People are blowing up the Boise St. thing, but it was nothing. It'd be great to have a real power runner...

He punched a guy in teh face after the game was over.

That speaks real character concerns.

I'm all for forgiving him, but don't act like he didn't sucker punch a guy from the team that was far superior to his.

For NFL scouts this isn't a big deal I think because they have watched hours of gamefilm but for us fans, this is a good way to see all the top seniors compete against each other. Hopefully some players suprice us.

I'm pretty sure they still pay close attention to how these guys do. Especially in practices.

This is a big opportunity also for all the player from non-BCS schools. One of their biggest negatives on a lot of them is level of competition. This is there chance to face some more highly touted opponents.

the comments on tebow are classic. "bulky- walks on water" lol tebow is gonna be one of the really fun parts of the draft. i don't want him as a skin but i am really curious how he does and where he goes. Notive he has 10" hands. that's freaking huge!!! It's also a big advantage for qb's

Definitely. Watch the SENIOR bowl and see if the two JUNIORS are playing. ;)

They should change the rules and allow these guys to play anyway ... it would sure boost ratings and make the Kiperites delirious. Aint 15 outta the first 20 selections in the 1st round usually declared juniors anyway? What am I missing here?

Archived