Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Different kind of tradition

SKINS 21

New member and my first thread/post... I like to start off saying im a lifelong redskin,seen all the best times!have to admit tho my sons 16,10,and 7 are bigger fans than i.i started their brainwashing when they were born all threes first outfit were redskins and they all came home to redskins bottles bibs so forth.they as much as i root every week, the only diferance...they havnt ever seen them at the top or even near it really.at any rate we all are redskins to our bones win lose or lose again!ive been telling em we'll turn it around,and finally we are set to do just that...btw even converted my wife(yeah she was a cowboy fan,wasnt her fault she didnt know any better ,but she seen the light) redskins 4 life!!!!!

Teach yourself better spelling.

Thank you...somewhat of a joke and laugh at myself..you guys catch on quickly...welcome the new guy

actually, i asked my friend how to spell grammar and he said it was er, so i shouldnt complain, since i was unsure myself. anyways, u guys know what im talking about

Thank you...somewhat of a joke and laugh at myself..you guys catch on quickly...welcome the new guy

actually, i asked my friend how to spell grammar and he said it was er, so i shouldnt complain, since i was unsure myself. anyways, u guys know what im talking about

Hahahaha it's all good. Welcome SKINS 21!

At least the Redskins have a title within relatively recent memory for many of us (1991 season)...these teams have gone the longest in their respective leagues without a title:

MLB: Chicago Cubs (last World Series title 1908)

NFL: Chicago/St Louis/Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals (last title 1947, in Chicago)

NBA: Rochester Royals/Cincinnati Royals/Kansas City Kings/Sacramento Kings (last title 1951, in Rochester)

NHL: Chicago Blackhawks (last Stanley Cup 1961)

...and now that the New Orleans Saints have finally qualified for their first Super Bowl, this leaves just one team in the NFC that has never been to a Super Bowl: the Honolulu Blue Kittycats of Detroit (the AFC still has three waiting in the wings)...and for any Eagles fans out there, don't forget to circle 26th December on your calendar because that's the 50th anniversary of the day your team beat Green Bay to win the NFL championship...their last to this day.

Always nice to see a new fan come on board. So what side of the Campbell camp do you fall on. That seems to be the way things break down around here.

I myself hoped he would work out,but it kills me to see 6 and 8 yard passes on 1st and 10 or 3rd and 13. I suppose he has to run the play called and i know the line isnt giving him much time,but d*** other guys get it done! Keep him one more year, let him take the beating(have to admit he is a tough dude) till the rookie is ready.

Archived