Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Report: Sarah Palin to join Fox News as contributor

alexey

Funny how a lady who has done absolutely nothing offensive or controversial in her political career is referred to as "polarizing", while our President, who attended a racist church for 20 years, disgraced the office of President by kowtowing to foreign heads of state, by proxy cast suspicion on our loyal veterans (Janet Napoleon's dictate that we should keep a careful eye on those whacky vets as possible domestic terrorists, all the while refusing to call a guy who gunned down soldiers and carried a business card claining to be a "soldier for allah"), appoints pedophiles and self-avowed Communists as political advisors , huhhhh (taking a deep breath) is called a "uniter".....

Nothing offensive or contraversial? Her own party ran her out of office in her own state, because of what she was doing and how she was doing it.

What I want to toss back on the bonfire is... when she abandoned her post as Governor of Alaska. She sited two things as reasons:

1. She was becoming a distraction to the function of governing the state (by her own party no less).

2. She needed to spend more time with her son Trig.

Now the second reason holds water for me, until she immediately started touring the lower 48, writing a book and (now) doing Fox news. Even if Trig is with her (and I admit I don't know if he is or not - -but I am assuming he is), she can't be spending quality time with him and doing all those other things (or at least, not the quality time that she alluded to by quitting her gig as a largely stay at home Governor).

Seems like she likes all of them.

She also reads every news publication.

I do as well...I don't pick favorites in either category,but rather take what I can get from all of them(even the libs)as they all bring something to the table.

Isn't the simple response to simply choose a popular one to satisfy perceptions?

I think your projecting Predicto,but I am certainly biased.:)

I do as well...I don't pick favorites in either category,but rather take what I can get from all of them(even the libs)as they all bring something to the table.

I think your projecting Predicto,but I am certainly biased.:)

I think by their day's standards all of them were liberals... and I think Predicto is projecting.

Archived