Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A scouting report on the top 5 qb's available in the draft.(many links included)

x96bryan10

Have you ever participated in a political poll?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever participated in a political poll?

• Yes, I have been contacted and I did participate
    • No, I have been contacted and did not participate
    • I have never been contacted to participate in a poll

Elite decision maker and accuracy. Sounds pretty good to me. QB is the most difficult position in all of sports. I think we better roll the dice now. While we have a shot a potential franchise guy. At the very least we need an insurance policy on Campbell. At best he has one more year to improve himself.

Based on this report, I am leaning towards liking Bradford. Bradford has the intelligence necessary. All of the great QB's have that. I would prefer that we choose someone who is smart and will just keep learning. He seems to have the physical tools and they think that if he adds another 15 lbs of muscle, that it would improve his arm strength too. I like the comparison to Phillip Rivers also.

This thread deserves much better than a 1 star rating. It wouldn't let me change it before I posted.

I was thinking the same thing. He makes quick decisions with the ball, smart enough to go to his 2nd/3rd options and doesn't throw into coverage. Sounds good to me.

This years crop is highly decorated and accomplished. Bradford would be considered a BPA if not for the injury. Clausen is an NFL prototype. McCoy is the most accurate winner to come out of college in a decade.

These guys are good, pick one. Tebow and Pike are crap though... pass on them.

I agree with you and Ghost, we should address the QB position this yr, and I also agree with your assessment's of the top three QB's...My only hesitation is that I don't think any of the 3 are worth a #4 pick in the draft as it stands today...I make no bones about the fact that I like Colt McCoy of the three, and I think b/c he is not considered to be a high 1st pick we have more flexibility with the #4 pick than we would if we draft one of the other guys...

Archived