Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone have the stream/link for today's game?(Now w/link)

YoCoLifSavr

I tried the search function but it wont load properly. What sites does everyone use to watch the game online? I have heard of these sites listed below but was curious if there were any better ones...

justin.tv

channelsurfing.net

never thought I would see the day when I had to watch the game online in Redskins nation because they decided to show another game (And a Cowboys game at that! :insane:) thanks everyone!

Try a tag search and watch the magic. :)

:secret: ...and if all else fails, check the info index

You are speaking a foreign language....:whoknows: I couldnt figure out how to do the google search either. I think every time I have used the search function it has never worked. This time it sent me to a blank page and never loaded.

http://www.atdhe.net/

Can be added to your list....

Thanks I will check it out

Normally I'd be all about trying to watch this game online since I've got to work today. But this team this season makes me sick. I'd rather just pretend there wasn't a game at all and move on. I mean, what is there to see? If they do well it is because they are playing SD's 2nd and 3rd string, and if they do poorly it is just one more kick in the gut by this team of heartless scrubs. Bring on the offseason! Bring on Shannahan! Bring on the draft!

Yeah normally I'd be at the sportsbar right now with a tall glass of beer in my hand and a cold pitcher waiting, but I can't bring myself to do it in this situation, especially with online streaming available free of charge it is too tempting to just stay home and watch it here.....

Archived