Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys lets show London that we appreciate him. (Merged)

x96bryan10

I've never been one for going to the team send off or the welcoming home from the plane ride, but i know many of our fellow ES members are. I would like to encourage the ones who do attend to show our love of LFB. To let him know we the fans know his true worth. It must be so disappointing for him to give his all each year performing at an elite/very good level and to never be rewarded by his peers.

I really wish this last game could have been a home game so we could have come out in full support for him. With all the effort that went into the problems of our organization i.e. ; the making of t-shirts with Dumb and Dumber , the signs calling for vinnys head, the huge teaming up of fans to send in their Fan Cards to the media outlets, even the calls to get together and purchase a billboard asking Snyder to sell the team .

I would love to see our fans getting together to support one of the few bright spots on our team thease past 5 years. Even something as cheesy as I <3 LFB t-shirts. I'm not sure the best way to go about it but i think we can all agree LFB deserves our support and i hope he's here for a few more years maybe 1 of which will be a probowl year.

London, you are the man. You are the must snubbed player in the NFL, yet continue to play kick ass football, and play it with passion. You are a class act and deserve to be in the pro bowl every year. Hang in there, buddy. They can't ignore a great player for too long.

Thanks, London, for playing on a 4-12 team & being a stand-up guy & being a meaningful player to the Redskins & Redskins fans everywhere. It's too bad that the rest of the League doesn't recognized your abilities in the crap scheme you play in & I hope that things are better next year.

:thumbsup:

I always wondered why i never saw more 59 jerseys on redskins fans. We should all buy Fletcher jerseys for training camp and let him know he is the man.

I've noticed the same thing so many Portis and Moss jersey's seems like we tend to embrace the prima donna show-boat athletes more so than a true champion like Fletcher

I will be there with my Moss on (only jersey)

But Fletcher is my favorite player

Thank You London, you are a great example for this team

I'll be there wearing my ST 21 but agreed, London is far and away the heart and soul of the Redskins. Just wish he was younger so we could enjoy more years with him in the B&G. My heart aches for that man.

I shudder to think what this Redskins defence (sorry defense*) would be without London Fletcher. I'm sure he's not as heart-broken by being overlooked as 90% of the fans on this board are - the guy's a consumate professional and will, more likely, be using this latest snub as motivation for 2010.

Greatest LBer in Redskins history? Discuss...

London you are without a doubt one of the best players to even don burgundy and gold, a great man of character, and a heck of a football player. I can't imagine your frustration with the season and with another probowl snub. We all know you're deserving and earned it. The coaches as well as your peers know better. You are one of the best in ever sense of the word. Sorry man.

Archived