Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top OLinemen coming out this year

Capt Rich Fla

Can someone help me with links to the top 10 linemen coming out in the draft so we can all get juiced up on who we want. Redskins B&G, this one is a good one for you. You keep up with the college guys really well. Let's post some youtube links on the good ones so we can get familiar with them. Maybe the powers that be will see the fans get excited about certain players and it might sway them. Thanks.

I'm having problems with links. Something seems to have changed and I can't seem to do the link thing. I'm sure it's just my usual computer skills.:doh:

If all of the juniors I list with a * declare, this is the order for how I think the first 10 offensive linemen will be drafted:

1.) Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers* (declared)

2.) Russell Okung, OT, OSU

3.) Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland* (declared)

4.) Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa*

5.) Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin*

5.) Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma

6.) Charles Brown, OT, USC

7.) Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho

8.) John Asomoah, OG, Illinois

9.) Anthony Costanzo, OT, Boston College*

10.) Nate Solder, OT, Colorado*

Following them, if the Pouncey Brothers, Stephen Schilling, Stephen Wisniewski, Justin Boren, John Moffit, Jarriel King, and Rodney Hudson all declare early too, I think they'll each be in the mix to go in the second or late first. There are a ton of good junior OTs in this class and Anthony Davis is the best of the bunch. He's the guy we need to draft.

If all of the juniors I list with a * declare, this is the order for how I think the first 10 offensive linemen will be drafted:

1.) Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers* (declared)

2.) Russell Okung, OT, OSU

3.) Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland* (declared)

4.) Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa*

5.) Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin*

5.) Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma

6.) Charles Brown, OT, USC

7.) Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho

8.) John Asomoah, OG, Illinois

9.) Anthony Costanzo, OT, Boston College*

10.) Nate Solder, OT, Colorado*

Following them, if the Pouncey Brothers, Stephen Schilling, Stephen Wisniewski, Justin Boren, John Moffit, Jarriel King, and Rodney Hudson all declare early too, I think they'll each be in the mix to go in the second or late first. There are a ton of good junior OTs in this class and Anthony Davis is the best of the bunch. He's the guy we need to draft.

from what i've read, it seems like anthony davis baluga are more suited to play RT in the nfl... and that okung and campbell and brown are the athletic types that would play LT in the nfl... what are your thoughts on thsi?

Yeah, I like the attitude he brings to the table. He's got a real mean streak and that's a great quality to have in a lineman. I could certainly see him at right guard. 6'7" 344lbs awww yeah

Brandon+Carter+2.jpg

Good lord that dude is huge,sign him now.I want the line to be absolutely physically punishing..oh man i hope we get a decent line this draft.

Build the O-line first and foremost

:gap:

Use every pic we have this year and give away our 1st pic for next two years to have the top 5 olinemen the draft! Do it!n For God's sake! I don't care what it costs. Give me 5 young beasts. All the way across the board! Let them work together and mature together. = dominate!

I am with you on that! It might be the second coming of the HOGS!!!!!!!!

yeah, i like the attitude he brings to the table. He's got a real mean streak and that's a great quality to have in a lineman. I could certainly see him at right guard. 6'7" 344lbs awww yeah

brandon+carter+2.jpg

this is the type of player the skins need!!!!! Mean streaks!!!!!!!!

How good is Trent Williams or Iupati? I need to do some research, do we have our version of a resident Mel Kiper here? lol In terms of draft position, looks like they will be there when we pick, I doubt Suh or Okung will be.

Wait a minute. They always say Olinemen are never picked in the first round. That has changed over the past 5 years. You look at all the guys we talked about last year and how well they stepped in and made an impact. I watched most all those rookie linemen this year and they all kicked arse. I want 5! And none of them past the 1st round! You hear me SNYDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Archived