Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you divorced?

Bostic Hog

:hysterical:

I was speaking only for myself, LD, didn't intend to call you multiple-marriers stupid by association. But......even a rat who gets shocked in a lab experiment eventually learns not to do whatever is causing the shock. :silly:

Dude, I'm OBVIOUSLY dumber than a rat!!

My wife and I have been happily married for over 7 years, but I'm pretty sure that one day she's going to realize she's way better than me. Every time she says "we need to talk", I round up the kids and declare a family meeting so she'll have to tell us all at the same time. So far, it's a flawless plan.

(Yes, I'm kidding)

But, when he goes, he freaks out, it's been very traumatic for him. I've videoed several of the times when she has picked him up and it's so sad. He gets hysterical. When he finally is back with me, it takes him a day to calm down. He's so afraid his mom is going to get him. He's actually woken up in tears on Mondays and said he doesn't want to go to school because his mom might pick him up.

Have you asked your son what's going on when he's with her? It doesn't take much to make a child happy---toys, sweets, little rules.

Been in the military for 20 years, of course I'm divorced. Everyone in the military is entitled to at least one "practice" wife.

Married way too young, 19 and full of piss and vinegar. She was American but her father was retired military and had spent his entire career in Germany, mother was German. So for the most part she was German. Anyway, she was super hot, sex was outrageous and we partied our asses off. Life was good!

Got to the states and **** fell apart pretty quick. When we were partying all the time and not participating in real life she never showed that she suffered from clinical depression. I'd come home pretty much every day to find her crying for no apparent reason. She didn't know why she was crying, she was just depressed. I tried everything to make her happy but nothing was ever good enough. 18 months later I put in for an assignement to Korea so I could hopefully get her back to Germany where she'd be happy. It worked, got a follow on assignment to Germany so I sent her back to stay while I was gone to Korea.

Should have known a girl that was such a freak in bed couldn't keep her panties on for a year so I shouldn't have been surprised when I found out she was cheating on me. You know, I realized it was a tough situation and I hadn't been a saint in Korea either so we decided to make it work.

Got to Germany and things hadn't changed, she was still pscycho and never happy. She cheated on me again when I deployed to Bosnia but I still took her ass back. Up and down, over and over until at about 9 years I got sick and tired of her keeping me in check with "I'll kill myself" and I'd finally had enough. I had already been talking to my current wife who was there to help me through the lowest point in my life so I had someone to support me.

When the divorce was final we'd been married just over 10 years, longest 10 years of my life. It wrecked me physically and emotionally. I actually went to talk to the ex's shrink before we were divorced and he couldn't believe the crap she'd put me through. His exact words were "I hope you're able to love again, you may want to seek counciling yourself". Thank God we never had kids together, I probably would still be married to her if that were the case.

Anyway, I'm now remarried to the most wonderful woman in the world. She takes excellent care of me and accepts me and all my faults. We laugh constantly and three of the most beautiful children you've ever seen. We've been married just over 7 years and I can barely remember ever being married to someone else. Life is good!

Have you asked your son what's going on when he's with her? It doesn't take much to make a child happy---toys, sweets, little rules.

Yes. It seems that he is bored for the most part. The two days he spends "with his mother" is mostly with his grandparents. There are no other kids to play with, they don't speak the best English etc... I think he mostly feels that he is missing out. I do a lot with him (teaching, reading, going places) and my brother has sons who are 4 and 11 and they are like brothers to my son. He sees them a lot. He will go to their house when my brother and I have baseball practice and they will come to our house to play. In short, whe. He goes with his mom, it's 2 days of nothing. A counselor also told me that it was odd because if he goes with my parents or my brother or his family, there is never a problem, but he freaks out when it's his mother. I've been checking him for bruises etc... Sucks, but that's what it's come to.

He has said that his mom has "hit" him and I asked her about it, she claimed she didn't know what he was talking about.

I wish she would move away.

That's a great story ZoEd. Yeah, good thing you didn't have any chaps with that girl.

Brother you have no idea, I think God constantly that we never had kids together. I wanted kids so bad! The man upstairs was definitely looking out for me that's for sure.

One of the first things she said when we moved forward with the divorce was that she was ENTITLED to half my retirement. I asked her what was half of nothing. She asked what's that supposed to mean and I told her I'd get out before giving her a dime of my retirement. She said I wouldn't dare and I said try me, I'll be damn if I'm going to sacrafice 20yrs of my life just to pay you for 10 years of misery. If anything she should have had to pay me restitution for the 10 years of my life I'll never get back. *****!

Archived