Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

December 18 2009: Neighbor of mine.....

DButz65

I like the Cape Cod house with the breezeway connecting the garage... I don't see them being built like that anymore. yeah, he is getting ready to winterize his yard... and it looks like he needs to. Good for him for being proactive.

I like the Cape Cod house with the breezeway connecting the garage... I don't see them being built like that anymore. yeah, he is getting ready to winterize his yard... and it looks like he needs to. Good for him for being proactive.

Mine is the same except our breezeway isnt one, its finished

I did see him putting down what looked to be grass seed..just dont know why he cut the grass first, it hasnt grown for over half a month :silly:

Mine is the same except our breezeway isnt one, its finished

I did see him putting down what looked to be grass seed..just dont know why he cut the grass first, it hasnt grown for over half a month :silly:

You're supposed to cut it low before you put any seed down. For the record, I just cut my grass a few days ago (hopefully the last time). It wasn't 32. But it was probably 45. People that take care of their yards typically end up cutting them longer. That's just the way it is. I bet he makes fun of you because your yard is probably brown, and never needs cutting.:silly:

You're supposed to cut it low before you put any seed down. For the record, I just cut my grass a few days ago (hopefully the last time). It wasn't 32. But it was probably 45. People that take care of their yards typically end up cutting them longer. That's just the way it is. I bet he makes fun of you because your yard is probably brown, and never needs cutting.:silly:

LOL i actually have the best looking lawn in my neighborhood, thank you very much :D I last cut mine right after thanksgiving and i never seed before the winter ;)

Archived