Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BMitch on 106.7

nittydachamp

What's an escape goat?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I got tears running out of my eyes, I dont know why that is so dam funny to me right now, but it is. Im done, Im going to bed.....

Cerrato escape goat was him. Also whenever they would cross each other cerrato would turn to other way. He happy and glad vinny was given the axe.

This is comical to so many, I thought I'd quote some other amusingly illiterate posts from various users.

"Prolly 2 years, we should see change."

"didn't parcells got hire at the last game of the season for dolphins which were 1-12. Parcells clean house fired Cam Cameron?"

"I think the boycott been lifted since the almost victory"

"also that 10 years eas enough he made enough money"

"Will Bruce Allen be give the task to hire a coach?"

"yep just and case things didn't work out"

"yep smoke and screen all that shanny talk was just like it is talk"

"did you guys saw that hit Rocky out on the raiders TE in during the last mins of the game?"

"ARE is needs to get a job on tv."

"screwed the saints. I was watching the post game with dem yelling that who dat bs. Once again we let outsiders come in here and mouf off."

Actually, those are all from the same person.

Archived