Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins fan bets his 60" tv against Saints, loses epically.

corsair_joe

That is an extremely expensive tv.

I have the same one.

I can't believe he would destroy that, nor do I know how he could afford it.

But funny video, thanks for posting.

I posted in the other thread about this that I am betting that the TV was already broken, and he didn't want to pay hundreds of dollars to fix it. So, what to do with it? Well nothing better than a little TV destruction amid obnoxious cries of "Who dat" to get a little attention for yourself and your friends.

I just died a little on the inside.

I want those guns and it kills me to see something like that happen to a beautiful TV.

You talking about the big 500 revolver? I personally hate the idea of hand cannons. If you can't put two on the target quickly the gun is useless IMO.

These drunks can shoot up a TV in a RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD and that's OK?

Was it a residential neighborhood? I saw the guys house but in the other camera shots all I saw was woods. I assumed these guys were on property where discharging firearms was legal. Otherwise they would be in some serious trouble.

I don't know where you or they live, but it's a crime to shoot fire arms in residential areas in my neck of the woods. But to each his own I guess.

You can't do that where I live.

But I know it's legal in some places. If it's legal and you don't do it with kids/domesticated animals in harms way then, hey, be my guest. Shoot em' up!:D

Was it a residential neighborhood? I saw the guys house but in the other camera shots all I saw was woods. I assumed these guys were on property where discharging firearms was legal. Otherwise they would be in some serious trouble.

I don't know too much about law, but wouldn't one house classisify as a residential area?

Archived