Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ENJOY, one of those rare perfect NFL Sundays

bubba9497

Yea Dude ... I haven't been a happy Skins' Fan since '91. Enjoy your delusional stupor! Skins need a radical makeover ... and a funky win over an over-rated team giving the Campbell lovers some fresh oxygen ... won't change tht reality. But my boy Betts did shine ... didn't he? The new running back combo ... and retooled OLine are great ... but the Skins still need an NFL QB.
Misleading stat ... other teams are able to run on Skins at will especially at edge cause corners can't tackle ... Moreno was made to look like Barry Sanders yesterday.

Nancy, most of the other boyz realized we won yesterday and most took the day off from bashing.

What happened to you?

:rotflmao:

Just too bitter to enjoy a win.

Unreal.

Get a reality check everyone ... the Skins have no secondary. Any team with a decent QB will pick the Skins apart. Look at the Schedule ... there are no more rookie coaches or easy teams insight (except perhaps Raiders ... but Skins never beat them). Skins won yesterday because they knocked Orton out and used a gadget play. With Campbell they still have trouble scoring. They won't sneak up on any team again. The Skins will be lucky to win 1 or 2 more games, at best.

I can dig it ,but anything can happen in any given Sunday..Look at all of our GAME to GAME FANS on ES

Those guys played a great, inspired game yesterday. I enjoyed it very much and won't even put a "but" in there.

It did seem like a few things worked much better than in weeks past. Still need to draft LT, but Jones did pretty well. I noticed much more effect with Yoder as a lead blocker at times than Sellers. The Betts TD was all Yoder. Just wish the Defense would go into a game as well as they finish.

i root for the patriots so everything wasnt "perfect" for me.but everything else was.even though the secondary does piss me off at times

Same here. I chose New England in pick'em, but BB just had to go for it.:(

At least everything went well in the AFC North. Steelers lost, Polomalu went down, Benson went down, and the Steelers lost! :)

Now if this game goes according to plan, this will be a pretty good weekend for me too.

Just love it when the Homers get carried away after a funky win. Un-unreal.

I know what you're saying GP... you're just telling everyone to not get used to it and I agree with you for the most part. We'll probably win a few more games but we're not making any type of run or anything. At the same time though, everyone's just trying to enjoy the win for a few days before we get back down to the reality of our team.

Such a beautiful Sunday -

Skins win :D

cowpokes lose :D

Brady loses :D

And, my Monday is starting off by someone calling us Homers.........well, Homer it is;)

WE WON and had an appearance of "getting it together" with passion, committment and responsiblity.

What isn't there to like about this week........ oh, and.........:dallasuck:

I agree with this -- why not enjoy a great victory? It's not like the Broncos are the Rams or Tampa -- its a good win over a good team.

Funny, they win, score some points, Jason Campbell has a good completion rate against one of the top rated defenses in the league -- but things have to be gloomy for some of the JC detractors.

Yes, Jason Campbell again didn't have a 100% completion rate, he missed some passes. He is the only QB in the league who misses passes. Just about every QB in the league, misses no one, incompletions come on -- does Tom Brady ever miss a WR in any game, of course not. Every Brady pass is perfect.

JC is the one straggler in the NFL who has errant throws and misses some open receivers. Until, he has a 100% completion rate and scores 40 points plus, why should he be given a pass?

JC is the one straggler in the NFL who has errant throws and misses some open receivers. Until, he has a 100% completion rate and scores 40 points plus, why should he be given a pass?

Campbell is getting a pass for whatever reason ... a funky win like yesterday delays the inevitable. Campbell is inconsistent and lacks production ... he will never be better than he is ... and that is not good enough in the NFL. A win like yesterday's obscures this reality.

It's seems like eons since the last time everything went right for Skins fans.

Redskins score over twenty, and win by double digits, after a Rocky start shutting out the Broncos in the second half, plus tons of big hits, and a gadget play that worked :)

Then Philly loses to of all teams, Norv's Chargers! :hysterical:

Followed by the Packers humbling the Pokes, with a near shutout.

And a personal "icing on the cake" the Colts came from behind to beat Brady and the Pats, after Captain Arrogant, out smarts himself calling a 4th down play inside his own 30, down by only 6, and 2 minutes left. :evilg:

Sit back and savor one of those very rare days when the planets align just right in the NFC East :cheers:

the only thing i regret is going to sleep in the middle of the 3rd quarter of the Colts game. Come to find out this morning that they came back to win, and i missed it. :doh:

Get a reality check everyone ... the Skins have no secondary. Any team with a decent QB will pick the Skins apart. Look at the Schedule ... there are no more rookie coaches or easy teams insight (except perhaps Raiders ... but Skins never beat them). Skins won yesterday because they knocked Orton out and used a gadget play. With Campbell they still have trouble scoring. They won't sneak up on any team again. The Skins will be lucky to win 1 or 2 more games, at best.

you kick puppies don't you???

if I hear another Orton was out excuse ...

BOO F'ing HOO.

we had a few injuries of our own NOW DIDN'T WE???

poeple act like simms was a mole trying to destroy the broncos from within. PEOPLE - HE IS A DENVER BRONCO, HE IS PART OF THEIR TEAM. makes me sick.

you kick puppies don't you???

if I hear another Orton was out excuse ...

BOO F'ing HOO.

we had a few injuries of our own NOW DIDN'T WE???

poeple act like simms was a mole trying to destroy the broncos from within. PEOPLE - HE IS A DENVER BRONCO, HE IS PART OF THEIR TEAM. makes me sick.

Now that you vented ... take an Alka Selzer.

You are right but I will enjoy this all week. The secondary was sleeping the first half trying to stop the run.

It's seems like eons since the last time everything went right for Skins fans.

Redskins score over twenty, and win by double digits, after a Rocky start shutting out the Broncos in the second half, plus tons of big hits, and a gadget play that worked :)

Then Philly loses to of all teams, Norv's Chargers! :hysterical:

Followed by the Packers humbling the Pokes, with a near shutout.

And a personal "icing on the cake" the Colts came from behind to beat Brady and the Pats, after Captain Arrogant, out smarts himself calling a 4th down play inside his own 30, down by only 6, and 2 minutes left. :evilg:

Sit back and savor one of those very rare days when the planets align just right in the NFC East :cheers:

And the Steelers lost.

It was a glorious Day... Usually i expect WVU to win and the Skins to lose, well WVU had a heart breaker against cinci Fri night so I was thinking the whole weekend was gonna be bad .. BUT , then the freakin washington readskins come out sunday afternoon and completely pick me up. Even if we lost I still would have been happy, it was the first time we looked inspired everyone was bringing the wood

Archived