Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT- I'm back with the newest Skins Fan!

Some of you may remember me from last season -- and the 3rd place winner in 'THE MAN' contest. Sorry I haven't been around during the off-season but I was a bit busy with a demanding job, buying and moving into a new house and oh, yeah, giving birth to the newest REDSKIN fan (no matter what his father dresses him in)! Introducting Christopher Michael!

918350563954.jpg

(Grandma and Grandpa are bringing a Redskin onsie with them when they visit from VA on Wednesday!)

Now that I'm a SAHM, I'm looking forward to having time to follow the Board! (In between feedings, diaper changes and the like of course!)

Well now welcome back Vic. And congratulations! :applause: And hello Christipher Michael. (No worries little one. Mom will see to it you're dressed properly :silly: ). Good to see everybody's healthy and happy. (A sleeping baby is a happy one). Place has changed some since you're last visit. Lot's of new faces and the place definately has grown. Not to mention the new finish work and Redskins carpet and curtains. Cute little fella. Again congrats and welcome back. :)

Feedings and changing....feedings and changing..... a seemingly endless cycle..... :silly:

:cheers:

What a cute baby!!! Congrats Redskinette_Vic and welcome back.

I know it's hard to believe that perfection could be improved upon, but the site really has gotten even better. Among other things we have a team roster database, more smilies and Tom even got a new avatar!!!

vic, make it a rule that daddy has to change diapers when he's in his packer gear. or, that you only change him when he's in skins gear, which would be a win win situation.

congrats and welcome back.

by the by, what's SAHM? or should i be happy i'm in the dark?

I know a thing or two about babies ... and I'm not seeing Hog there. I'm seeing a WR ... maybe a TE ... perhaps even a LB if you get him started on the Gerber's Accelerated Weight Gain Application (GAW-GA).

Then again; those long arms, that long body .... I dunno ... maybe even a future 4 for the Wiz. Either of you tall folks, Vic, by any chance? :D

Glad to have you back. And all frivolity aside ... mazel tov.

Thanks, everyone! It's great to 'see' you guys again!

And yes, I married a Cheesehead... we all have our crosses to bear...

Om - Neither I or the Cheesehead father are very tall (5'7" and 5'11") so I don't see the Wiz in his future, but Christopher is pretty solid at over 14 pounds at 11 weeks old so maybe LB?!? But I'm thinking this kid should play a nice, safe, position like kicker!

(SAHM = Stay at home mom!)

And the site looks GREAT! Love all the upgrades!

:wave:

327067421987.jpg

Wow Vic... beautiful baby. I must say... your son is the thinnest baby - sans baby fat - I've ever seen. I think Om did a fine job scouting the little man.

Glad to have you back.. and you might want to register a username for him now. By the time he's ready to post.. all the good usernames will probably be taken ;)

All the best.

Archived