Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'09-10 UMD and Georgetown Basketball Thread

WhoRUSupposed2Be

What made it so stupid is that he's going to likely play in the NBA so he'll pretty much be in America for a while now. And then fans have the ignorance to say USA USA USA like country has anything to do with it? Country has nothing to do with it, it's an invalid taunt, just yell out YOU STINK

Big win for Maryland, and I think - and this is weird to say - that Vasquez is showing he's underrated.

The problem IS and has always been with Vasquez is his consistency.

I have no idea how a player with so much talent, can sometimes turn in to an erratic horrific player. His ups and downs are total top or total bottom...which is why he isn't hyped more.

As Vasquez goes, do does MD.

Yeah the Hoyas are struggling right now, they look so lost on offense. If they lose to Cincinnati and their first round Big East tournament game they could potentially be a 5 or 6 seed, which three weeks ago would've been impossible. Then again if they win a few in the Big East tourney they could be as high as a 3.

Maryland is indeed on fire and are moving up in the ranks. I would love to see them win the ACC tournament *no jinx* of course.

Maryland is indeed on fire and are moving up in the ranks. I would love to see them win the ACC tournament *no jinx* of course.

I would love to see MD win the ACC tourney as well, however they have only done that 2 times in the last 50 years so I am not holding out much hope. Even the 2002 National Championship team didnt win the ACC Tourney.

That being said...both times they did win it in the last 50 years it was in Greensboro, site of this years ACC tourney.

Have to give credit to Maryland's student section. As always loud and give it that unique feel that Cole always had. Too bad Virginia Tech clumps all its students in the rafters and doesn't put them down low and up top like UMD does.

I am so pumped for tomorrow night!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

bab85023.jpg

81989489.jpg

WOW! This is what I love about MD fans, you don't even need to talk trash to them. Just let them open their mouths or make some T-shirts and they will prove to you what a bunch of idiots they are!:ols:

Archived