Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Redskin All-Time Team (ES Style)

KDawg

One of the interesting things I've noticed about the voting is that the younger members of the board tend to vote for players that took the field in the early days of the team's history.

And older folks say we don't have any historical perspective. :D

This is true. Although, Battles is falling behind.

I'm a little upset that LaVar made it and Moss didn't, but it was a group vote thing, so I guess I can't really argue.

I'll just say that being in the majority doesn't necessarily make you right

I don't disagree. Although I'm not sure it should have been Moss... But, it's the ES team and ES has spoken.

I don't disagree. Although I'm not sure it should have been Moss... But, it's the ES team and ES has spoken.

I just said Moss because he's the single season leader in receiving yards and the Moss Miracle in Dallas.

An early congrats on your entrance to the ES ring of fame today KDawg.

Please tell me how Griffen and Sellers are all time greats?

I don't know. I didn't make the team.

It seems people are having a hard time grasping that there was a large vote for each of these positions.

There will be a process every year where we can ammend the list. That's the game plan. It's not what's happening now, though.

Who's been a better FB? How many DTs are better than Griffin?

Larry Centers was a better FB then Sellers. Sellers is a one trick pony, like an extra TE. Centers was a threat to catch or run the ball.

Griff had one good year here. He was injured every year.

Larry Centers was a better FB then Sellers. Sellers is a one trick pony, like an extra TE. Centers was a threat to catch or run the ball.

Griff had one good year here. He was injured every year.

I think Centers suffered because he was only here for a couple of years, personally.

If I would have left Riggo at the FB spot and not RB (TB) it would have been him by a landslide.

Archived