Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Prediction: What's the Over-Under on 4 wins?

skinsfanno9

If we can beat the Cowboys twice then I'll be somewhat happy about the season. Realistically I don't see us going over.

Sweeping the Cowboys and then firing Cerrato at the end of the season just might be the only bright spots of this season for me. This is what i'll be hoping for.

Really impossible to predict.

I mean the 98 team looked worse at this point in the season, they were 1-7 (soon to be 1-8) and they rebounded to look pretty decent down the stretch run to finish 6-10.

But that was a pre Danny built team.

When Danny's teams go south, they've tended to stay south.

I'd say witnessing the performance today, coming off a bye and looking at the schedule we have remaining, this team isn't winning another game this season.

I'll push. I think we land on 4.

We manage to win one NFC East game somewhere...and then some other random game where the other team has a bad game.

This is exactly what I expect. We may or may not beat the Raiders, but we'll find a way to steal a couple games somehow. If Sleepy Davis doesn't make that perfect volleyball set to the Atlanta defender today for the pick-6, who knows how today's game turns out. 4-12 is what I expect.

Archived