Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Show asks who has the Douchier Fans NYC or Philly

FLRedskins

It's hard to take that title away from Phili. I remember as an eight year old getting a coke poured on my head for wearing a skins cap at an away game.

I remember when phili fans beat up our mascot, that guy who dresses up like an indian. then the guy's looking for a cop and get's beaten up again. When he finally finds a cop the cop says to him, what do you expect coming here dressed like that?

Phili fans are a throw back to the middle ages. There's no civility in them. Then again I'm baised. I'm still p|ssed about that coke on my head when I was eight.

At least New York has won more than 1 championship in the last 60 years. They're still D-bags, but at least they have somewhat of a reason to be. Ruth, Micky, Gehrig, Super Bowl trophies, the Knicks, the Islanders.

Philly has last year's World Series and......yeah, that's it.

One in 60 years?

Here's some stuff to go read about:

- 1955 NBA Finals.

- 1967 NBA Finals.

- 1974 Stanley Cup.

- 1975 Stanley Cup.

- 1980 World Series.

- 1983 NBA Finals.

- Oh, and then also last year's World Series.

You can play the "those other championships are so OLD!" card, but you're the one who picked 60 years. Maybe you meant to say 25.

One would expect a citizen of Pennsylvania to know a bit more about the sports teams and championships in his own state. Or maybe about sports, period.

I don't even like any of these teams. I hope they never win a championship again, and I think they deserve whatever heartache their fanbases have coming. Philly fans are horrible. Philly as a city is horrible.

But you have to at least be somewhat close to factually correct, if you're going to talk a little smack.

Archived