Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Andre Carter Pro Bowl Thread

hitmandm

I wish he could play the run better

I mean I always hope our players can do better - but he's always been solid against the run in DC - his pass rush is much more polished and between that, the fact that he has spent 3 years working on rushing the QB instead of trying to transform into a LBer in San Fran, and now with Fat Albert he is exploding out.

Andre Carter reminds me an awful lot of Charles Mann, mediocre beginnings in the league with a decent breakout later on. He is on his way to the probowl and he deserves every bit of it

If Carter goes, Haynesworth has to go too. Honestly, London Fletcher is not playing like a Pro Bowler this year. Would be ironic if he made it though lol.

How can you say Fletcher is not playing like a pro bowler!? He's leading the league in tackles and is the most consistent player on our the defense!

Yup all those who said AC wasn't having a good year earlier this year where are you now??? :hysterical: I told them that Andre Carter was the only consistent linemean we have that gets pressure on the QB. He's even playing the run well this year. I'm voting for him, Haynesworth, and of course Fletcher. Fletch deserves to go and start for all the years he has been snubbed.

I agree...as of right now AC and AH should definitely be going to the Pro-Bowl.

While I agree that LFB is having a great season, I see where the other guy is coming from with regard to the Pro-Bowl. LFB does not make any big plays such as INT and Sacks.

Archived