Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SKINS/philly- Call McNabb a Cab--Orakpo Is Gonna Knock Him Out!!

zCommander

We still got DEFENSE.... DEFENSE! And we are going hit hit 'em in the mouth and skin those birds tonight! Thanksgiving is comming ups soon, so why not have Eagle?

Orakpo, Rak 'em! Albert, squish 'em! DeAngelo, stick with 'em, then bait, then take it from them!

London, make their bridge fall down and take that win for yourselves!

Fans, give our team home field advantage and cheer your lungs out for the defense until the final tick on the clock! IT'S OUR STADIUM! WE MUST PROTECT OUR HOME!

It's Monday Night Football and it's game time! Are you ready for some FOOOTBAAAAALLL?!?

It's time to play some Defense in D.C.!

So, a couple of KC cheeps fans called....wanted to know what I thought about their win..........:evilg:

So I said......

Knocked you britches out of getting first round draft pick, now didn't we:laugh:

Cowssissie fans calling now......rooting for the Skins tonight......I asked why......we kickin' your arses sooonnnnnnnn:evilg: Rude suckers, hung up on me:D

Bwawawawawawawawahahahahahaha NOTE to Haynesworth, nabette has a weakness....he sees YOU he runs backwards:point2sky

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

I'm a bit superstitous. I haven't worn any Skins gear this year ... the boyfriend has sported it during the games. I now have on a Captain Chaos shirt and the boyfriend is not allowed to wear anything Skins related. Wearing my jersey's last year didn't help us ... so I'm not willing to put one on. We're sticking with the t-shirt .... Was interesting opening this thread and seeing a yellow headed Cooley .....

I'm the same way, I have a frog decked out in Redskin's gear that plays and dance's to 50 Cent's "In Da Club" when you push on it's palms. Everytime I've played it this season the Skins lose. I haven't played it in a while, but I'm afraid to.

D'kan, I remember us bumping heads, and I know we have differences in style and views here and there...but I think you're hot and one hell of a 'skins fan :D

Everybody loves everyone come gameday...lol.

Let's go REDSKINS!!! Pluck the Eagles!!!

HTTR!!!

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Are you Ready?

COME ON AND GET READY!!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!

A MONDAY NIGHT PARTY!!!

WE GOT THE EAGLES AND SKINS ON PRIME TIME!!

ZORN AND REID ARE LOOKING FOR WIN

MY GOD LOSING TO THE CHIEFS AND OAKLAND SHOULD BE A SIN!!

WE GOT MCNABB AND CAMPBELL GOING HEAD TO HEAD TONIGHT

WATCH FOR SANTANA MOSS AND VICK THEY GONNA BE LOOKIN FOR A FIGHT

SO SIT ON YOUR COUCH AND GRAB YOUR BEERS BECAUSE MONDAY NIGHT IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!

He needs to step up and be a leader... f the blog...there is no blog in team...to much me me in Cooley...I would like to see him lay it out more for the team...maybe the hair is a way to inspire in a rally cap sort of way!

Too bad he doesn't have a QB who can throw him the ball. You want to say the same things about Tony G., Antonio Gates, Jason Witten, etc. for their team's struggles?

I don't mind the blog, he's performed this season when given the ball. It's unfortunate we have no one to get it to him.

Archived