Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greetings from Biketoberfest (photos of bikes N babes)

Mad Mike

are those girls from molly brown's?

I don't know. Probably local dancers. I just saw a photo op and grabbed it. :D

The photos are of Main Street. The two bike photos were nearby.

That rat bike was just amazing. It's so long and it looks insanely dangerous to ride. One of the coolest bikes I've seen yet. But I would take the burgundy bike in the second photo and put a Redskins logo on the tank.

Next year, I'm THERE! Without the expense of the Redskins season tickets, next year I'll be in Daytona. Can't go in February because of work, but I'll be there in October.

Actually, I think one of the partners in my firm that I ride with -- I think he's there. LUCKY ****ERS!

I love the Vision in the 3rd pic. Never realized how much of a difference having the trunk off made in how that bike looks.

I'm sure that that is an Arlen Ness design/built bike. Here's one of his, you can tell he likes the long and swoopy look. I love the '57 chev motif here.

10617d1225460641-butt-ugly-occ-57-chevy-arlen_600.jpg

Next year, I'm THERE! Without the expense of the Redskins season tickets, next year I'll be in Daytona. Can't go in February because of work, but I'll be there in October.

Bikeweek is the first week in March. I go just about every year on the last weekend for the superbike and supercross races, friday and saturday respectively. Give me a shout if you're coming down. One of these years I'll remember to ring up Madmike :silly:

I'm sure that that is an Arlen Ness design/built bike. Here's one of his, you can tell he likes the long and swoopy look. I love the '57 chev motif here.

*pic snipped*

Ya, Ness works with Victory on their "special edition" bikes, usually chrome, paint, etc. I was just commenting on seeing a Vision without the trunk on it (it is removable). Normally, I see them with the trunk on, and they off-kilter in back to me.

Victory-Vision-2008.jpg

I like their new Cross-Country though :)

Ya, Ness works with Victory on their "special edition" bikes, usually chrome, paint, etc. I was just commenting on seeing a Vision without the trunk on it (it is removable). Normally, I see them with the trunk on, and they off-kilter in back to me.

I like their new Cross-Country though :)

I saw one of those in Gatlinburg a couple weeks ago, an impressive bike to say the least, but it seemed geared toward the Gold Wing market, just too big to be a daily rider.

Agreed I haven't seen a single babe yet.;)

By that definition, neither did I. :silly:

There were a couple of attractive women there. But by and large, biker women are not exactly polished gems or delicate roses. ;)

Here's a front shot of the two "show girls". It's not a good shot though. The lens I was using is 10mm. It gets amazing wide angle shots when you get right up on a subject, but it has a bit of distortion at some angles. In this shot, it distorts the blond's body pretty badly. (Shame too because she *did* have a really nice body. :evilg:) Normally, I take lots of shots at different angles to compensate. I was shooting fast though. Two feet away, with a sidewalk full of people behind me.

DSC_0240sml.jpg

In this shot, it distorts the blond's body pretty badly.

And her BUG-EYES, too :paranoid:

Was that the camera, or is she related to Cerrato ?

^^ That's one UG-LY bike, imo.
I agree.

It's so ugly, it's beautiful. :D

It's art.

Too bad, the same can't be said about the Biker Girls :silly:

Archived