Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jon Grudens Tie, Monday Night Football

Badlees

I also just saw him give the thumbs up sign too. My interpretation of this is he's pointing north. While there are many many things North of Miami this can still only mean one thing. He is secretly signalling to us Skins fans that he is moving north to Redskins land. Each week he will deliver to us, in secret clandesine redskins code, a message to ensure he will be the SAVIOR of this franchise. I really just wish the OP wouldnt of spilled the beans like this though, we do have spies in our midst and we dont want this being leaked. Its o.k. though nobody will believe us anyways. Its just ours and Jons secret.

Oh Happy Days.......

:hysterical:

Dear Lawd, what happened to the glory days?

I also just saw him give the thumbs up sign too. My interpretation of this is he's pointing north. While there are many many things North of Miami this can still only mean one thing. He is secretly signalling to us Skins fans that he is moving north to Redskins land. Each week he will deliver to us, in secret clandesine redskins code, a message to ensure he will be the SAVIOR of this franchise. I really just wish the OP wouldnt of spilled the beans like this though, we do have spies in our midst and we dont want this being leaked. Its o.k. though nobody will believe us anyways. Its just ours and Jons secret.

Oh Happy Days.......

LOL :hysterical:

• 3 weeks later...
After Notre Dame loses to Navy guess what color tie Gruden is wearing tonight. Blue and Gold.

Could be a coincidence but based on his personality I don't think so. If he goes to ND I hope we hire Weis as our OC.

Damn..i wish he would be the Skins next head coach. He would fit in perfectly.

Damn..i wish he would be the Skins next head coach. He would fit in perfectly.

I don't know about perfectly. I do like him, though.

If you like what you see out of Denver's offense then you should hope we could some how get Weis. They both run the Erhardt-Perkins system.

I hate people who do this.

HEY GUYS YOU SEE THIS!!!!!

No what is it?

I hate those kind of posts too. Since the mods cracked down and made a rule requiring descriptive titles it doesn't happen here anymore, but on other boards I see threads titled: "Did anybody see..?" "Did you know that .." "Naked pictures of .."

Drives me crazy! Especially when the nekkid pictures end up being of Helen Thomas or Nancy Pelosi! ((egads!))

Man, what are we gonna do if Jon Gruden ever goes tie-less on MNF? This will be an awkward thread.

Yea no doubt. Maybe the title will be edited to read "Jon Grudens Underwear, Monday Night Football". Doesnt really have an appealing ring to it to most of us, but Im sure theres plenty with that Gruden man crush that wouldnt think twice about a peak.

I hate those kind of posts too. Since the mods cracked down and made a rule requiring descriptive titles it doesn't happen here anymore, but on other boards I see threads titled: "Did anybody see..?" "Did you know that .." "Naked pictures of .."

Drives me crazy! Especially when the nekkid pictures end up being of Helen Thomas or Nancy Pelosi! ((egads!))

Naked Pictures of.... Someone stole the pictures of Snyder? oh damn someone is totally fired.

Yea no doubt. Maybe the title will be edited to read "Jon Grudens Underwear, Monday Night Football". Doesnt really have an appealing ring to it to most of us, but Im sure theres plenty with that Gruden man crush that wouldnt think twice about a peak.

I sold Mr. Gruden this pair last week. Honest

Washington-Redskins-Ladies_739465B7.jpg

Archived