Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan and Vinney need to..."Stay on Course"

Long-Time-Fan

But other than Bill Parcells show me ONE person who can turn an organization around in a year or two to suit you win now fans we have?

Andy Ried/Joe Banner did a fine job at Philly, Bill Polian worked out well at Indy & Carolina, Whisenhunt is looking pretty good at Arizona, Dick Vermiel did alright with St Lou, Ron Wolf was a nice guy at GB, Mike Smith seems to have done well in Atlanta, AJ Smith (HC choice not with standing)assembled decent squad's at Buffalo and SD, Tom Coughlin has done swell at NYG, Marty, Ryan...McDaniels...Harbaugh/Ozzie...blah...blah...blah...

• 4 weeks later...
I hope and I pray this team stays with Jim Zorn and Vinny so that when they do turn it around I can be there to laugh.

At first my thought was...'why would the thread starter bump this particular thread?', but now I realize it was done in sarcasm. I like sarcasm. Well done!

I hope and I pray this team stays with Jim Zorn and Vinny so that when they do turn it around I can be there to laugh.

Let me get this straight - your definition of a good draft is one, possibly two quality picks out of seven in any given year, is that right? Perhaps we have a difference of opinion. My definition of a good draft is not hitting it right in the 7th with an occasional Chris Horton (while completely blowing three second round picks - DeSean Jackson anyone?), but actually making use of MOST of the draft picks, including those on the first day. As an added bonus, it would be nice if our weaknesses were addressed.

But then again, I doubt you wanted anyone to take you seriously...

After blowing up the past few weeks at my Team/Players/Coach's

I've changed my tune.

I want the Redskins to stay the course they are on and give them time to get it right.

Dan buys anything we want.

Vinney has had good draft picks.

And im sick and tired of if a HC can't win the SB in 1 to 2 years get rid of him.

All us Monday morning QB's and all you Madden players who think you can do better take a chill pill.

Vinney has done damm good for the team,it's just that WE as fans only care about wins.

Vinney's Draft picks.

Champ Bailey.....Stud

Jon Jansen.........Stud

Lavar Arrington.......Stud (who couldnt keep his mouth shut)

Chris Samuals.........Stud

Rod Gardner.........I liked him

Fred Smoot..........

Rock Cartwright

Ladell Betts

Derrick Dockery

Sean Taylor..........Could have been a Stud

Chris Cooley.............Stud

Carlos Rogers..........

Jason Campbell......... He will be a Stud

Rocky McIntosh

Reed Doughty

LaRon Landry

Chris Horton

Complete list:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?teamId=5110&type=team

For god's sake, 1999's draft was Casserly's, Vinny and Danny weren't meddling with the team at that point.

And look over the rest of your list. Gibbs made most of the good picks, and fewer busts. Guess what year Marty drafted. He wasn't bad either.

Your list is proof that Vinny and Danny are IDIOTS!

I've changed my tune.

I want the Redskins to stay the course they are on and give them time to get it right.

I think I'm gonna puke!!??!!

How do they keep on course after hitting the iceberg and the ship is sinking?!? Or was that Vinny's plan all along? 1 or 2 "good draft picks" a season means nothing if it doesn't fill the holes of the TEAM! That's Vinny and Danny's main problem...they don't know how to build a team.

Dude if you just look at the complete list of Draft picks over the years you can't say Vinney has done bad.

Everyone gives Joe Gibbs so much credit for getting us into the playoffs but any of us watching those games knows the only year we stood any chance in hell was the year we lost to Seattle.

And I blame Greg Williams for that loss for not Blitzing enough after we knocked out the League MVP running back.

Blame Rogers for dropping a sure pick six that would have been a 14pt swing.

I've been saving this for an emergency:

car_fail_Fail-s461x404-10293-580.jpg

Aside from the OP refusing to address the fact that some of the "best" draft picks he listed were not Cerrato picks, and the glossing over of all the failed picks by Cerrato, and advocating that the 'skins keep a coach for no good or given reason who has already been effectively neutered...this smells so much like a troll yet I fear it is sincere.

I am so scared that this is sincere.

First Officer Cerrato: Course charted and ready to go Sir!

Captain Snyder: Alright then. All ahead full. Let's kick some butt.

First Officer Cerrato: Aye aye, Sir! Playoffs here we come!

Oh My good. This is entirely too funny. :hysterical:

falling_off_the_edge.jpg The final voyage of the U.S.S. Snyder

are you kidding? vinny has done good for the team. Everyone knew our O-Line was the problem last year and would be a concern this year. He addresses it by picking up a reject from the Bills and a fat dude that hasn't played in three years! Vinny is the worst talent evaluator in the league. So many pro bowl caliber players have been drafted in the later rounds, Vinny has selected 17 players since 2006 that are OUT OF THE NFL NOW.

I've changed my tune.

And im sick and tired of if a HC can't win the SB in 1 to 2 years get rid of him.

All us Monday morning QB's and all you Madden players who think you can do better take a chill pill.

Vinney has done damm good for the team,it's just that WE as fans only care about wins.

Vinney's Draft picks.

Champ Bailey.....Stud

Jon Jansen.........Stud

Lavar Arrington.......Stud (who couldnt keep his mouth shut)

Chris Samuals.........Stud

Rod Gardner.........I liked him

Fred Smoot..........

Rock Cartwright

Ladell Betts

Derrick Dockery

Sean Taylor..........Could have been a Stud

Chris Cooley.............Stud

Carlos Rogers..........

Jason Campbell......... He will be a Stud

Rocky McIntosh

Reed Doughty

LaRon Landry

Chris Horton

Complete list:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?teamId=5110&type=team

I would not consider a number of these (Jason Campbell for example) to be Vinny Cerrato drafted players. Yes, Vinny was in the building when most of these were drafted but he did not make the decision.

Archived