Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Backup QB's better than JC!!!

SKINFAN23

Please... the only thing jc has done wrong recently (albeit last game was bad) was not score in the redzone. * note i said recently * He is now actually taking chances throwing down the field, and we are scoring on long throws. Todd Collins is just like when byron leftwich came on and dominated against us. He sure is dominating now huh.

Please... the only thing jc has done wrong recently (albeit last game was bad) was not score in the redzone. * note i said recently * He is now actually taking chances throwing down the field' date=' and we are scoring on long throws. Todd Collins is just like when byron leftwich came on and dominated against us. He sure is dominating now huh.[/quote']

Not producing in the redzone is a HUGE deal my friend and I guess you forgot all of his overthrows and my god how long he holds onto the ball. He also has a lot of trouble going through his checkdowns.

Not many of them have more talent but most of them would win more often.

I'd take most 2nd stringers and some 3rd stringers over Campbell. Including 3rd stringer Jackson in Minnesota. Not Brunell though, lol.

Nice...we bounce on Brunell, but compare his stats to Campbells when Brunell was Campbells age....There is no comparison...JC couldn't wear MB jockstrap.

Jeff Garcia would be another one if he was still in league.

What backup QB's in the NFL would you say have more talen than Jason Campbell?

Matt Leinart

Brady Quinn

Jon Kitna

Chris Simms

Daunte Culpepper

Jim Sorgi

Tarvaris Jackson

David Carr

Kellen Clemens

Kevin Kolb

Michael Vick

Charlie Batch

Alex Smith

Vince Young

Todd Collins

Jesus, I'm starting to wonder why JC is still our starter when there are so many better options out there that can make an immediate impact on our team.

Matt Leinart

Brady Quinn

Jon Kitna

Chris Simms

Daunte Culpepper

Jim Sorgi

Tarvaris Jackson

David Carr

Kellen Clemens

Kevin Kolb

Michael Vick

Charlie Batch

Alex Smith

Vince Young

Todd Collins

Jesus, I'm starting to wonder why JC is still our starter when there are so many better options out there that can make an immediate impact on our team.

Other than Kevin Kolb that is a horrific list.

I want my 2 minutes back from this thread

Matt Leinart

Brady Quinn

Jon Kitna

Chris Simms

Daunte Culpepper

Jim Sorgi

Tarvaris Jackson

David Carr

Kellen Clemens

Kevin Kolb

Michael Vick

Charlie Batch

Alex Smith

Vince Young

Todd Collins

I see what you did there ... just list a bunch of names . There is not a single QB on that list I would have over Campbell right now, with the possible exception of Kevin Kolb, who isn't really a backup rather a starter in waiting . Everyone else on that list is BAAAAAAD and have been benched for a reason

What is this "talen" you speak of?

How did you hear about it?

Where can I pick some up?

Well its actually talent. I've seen it from various QB's throughout the league. You could try getting some from Jason Campbell, but he hasn't had much since Auburn.

Archived