Extremeskins

Is a "TURN Around" possible

lovemaskins

Are the Skins ready for big "D"?  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Skins ready for big "D"?

• Yes, absolutely
    • No, not in a long shot

What i find funny is that campbell has one bad half so far this season and hes erratic hmm. thats logic right there for you i guess something like if you dont win the first week then the seasons over riiiight??? Have a little faith if we win the next two and show improvements in those wins each week then The skins be perfectly fine. we played as a team in the second half and guess what we never relequished the lead yes it wasnt the maddenesqe 63-0 drubbing that some think should come every week. But The skins did win yes campbell threw a couple of picks in the first half but unlike some people i did see the part where he also threw two td passes now hate if you want but this team looks like its starting to come together if the second half is any indication.

I still see 6-10 and not my original prediction of 10-6.

Sun, Oct 11 @ Carolina: L- 2-3

Sun, Oct 18 Kansas City: W- 3-3

Mon, Oct 26 Philadelphia: L- 3-4

BYE WEEK

Sun, Nov 8 @ Atlanta: L- 3-5

Sun, Nov 15 Denver: W: 4-5

Sun, Nov 22 @ Dallas: L- 4-6

Sun, Nov 29 @ Philadelphia: L- 4-7

Sun, Dec 6 New Orleans: L- 4-8, week Skins get mathematically eliminated

Sun, Dec 13 @ Oakland:W- 5-8

Mon, Dec 21 NY Giants: L- 5-9,

Sun, Dec 27 Dallas: L: 5-10

Sun, Jan 3 @ San Diego : W: 6-10, only because their starters will be resting otherwise we lose.

So I don't think a turnaround is possible. When we play the better teams, we will not be able to pull out victories.

Also, we are in 10th place in the NFC. http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=conf&season=2009-REG&split=Overall

The Only way I will believe the Skins have turned it around is if they clinch a playoff spot.

No Playoffs, No Zorn. That's about the only way he saves his job and the only way one believes this team turned it around this year.

Right now we are 10th place in the NFC, so we got a long way to go to believe we have turned it around. Yes, the bar is set higher. 6-2 last year led to 8-8.

Archived