Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Change to FedEx Field banner policy,(No paper bags allowed either).

mtyquinn

I wonder if Snyder has been watching tonight's Packers game. I didn't see any medical staff nearby when a fan was holding up their "We Still Love you Favre" sign. I guess there isn't a big fear of paper cuts there, or some other fan getting their eye poked out. I guess they just don't have any fear at Lambeau field.

Gee who would have known you can not only make a sign and have it in a stadium, but also promote something negative towards your team at the same time. Didn't see any security taking his sign away after that. I guess it could have been worse they could have held up something like a greeting to a soldier overseas. Snyderatto is a dictatorship that must be stood up to.

i completely agree with boss_hog above... there are seats that this jerk of an owner sells tickets for that are behind support columns... that's more obstructive than any paper sign... believe me, i've actually sat in them. if he bans signs for this reason he needs to ban those freaking obstructed seats.....

i am so sick and tired of this little napoleon and the way he is ruining this once proud franchise.

What really bothers me about the new sign policy is not the rule itself, but the evidence that Snyder really does act impulsively and emotionally. It is a stupid rule, and it was a stupid decision (not ignorant mind you - but stupid - as in borne of a stupid mind), and it obviously does far more damage than good. And yet he enacted it and he enforced it because he was in a panic. And that's just one obvious example among many, many other examples that are not so obvious but which have kept this team as basement dwellers in the division going into a second decade.

What really bothers me about the new sign policy is not the rule itself, but the evidence that Snyder really does act impulsively and emotionally. It is a stupid rule, and it was a stupid decision (not ignorant mind you - but stupid - as in borne of a stupid mind), and it obviously does far more damage than good. And yet he enacted it and he enforced it because he was in a panic. And that's just one obvious example among many, many other examples that are not so obvious but which have kept this team as basement dwellers in the division going into a second decade.

and what can we do about it?

See, I feel this is the perfect storm.

Agree on not spending any more money. But people shouldn't be asked to throw away their tickets. I think this is the chance to keep the heat on Mr. Snyder until at least the end of the season. It would easy for after some time hiding, for the weight to lift.

If there aren't any other changes to policies, there won't be as much talk about it on the National and Local shows.

There needs to be a way to keep this story live through the season.

I agree that people shouldn't be expected to not use tickets this season. But people can do without a soda' date=' beer and nachos for 4-5 hours and can surely bypass the overpriced team store at the stadium. Stop bying merchandise. Break out the sandknit jersies we all had back in the 80s.[/quote']

Been doing this for years now. Eat a good meal in town before the game (yes, contrary to what the media says, it does not take 2 hours to get to FedEx from downtown DC on game day). Haven't bought Redskins clothing in probably 6 years.

See, I feel this is the perfect storm.

Agree on not spending any more money. But people shouldn't be asked to throw away their tickets. I think this is the chance to keep the heat on Mr. Snyder until at least the end of the season. It would easy for after some time hiding, for the weight to lift.

If there aren't any other changes to policies, there won't be as much talk about it on the National and Local shows.

There needs to be a way to keep this story live through the season.

Is the information on consumption and merchandise sales public info? I'd be curious to know how sales have been in previous bad years compared to this year.

Archived