Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: Boller to start for Rams vs 49ers

GhostofSparta

Boller to start for Rams vs 49ers

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10160194/Boller-to-start-for-Rams-vs-49ers

(Click link for full article)

ST. LOUIS (AP) - Kyle Boller will make his first start at quarterback for the St. Louis Rams on Sunday as Marc Bulger rests his injured shoulder.

Coach Steve Spagnuolo said Friday that if Bulger dresses for the game, it will be as the third quarterback. Rookie Keith Null will be the backup.

Bulger did not throw during Friday's practice and is listed as questionable for the game at NFC West rival San Francisco (2-1).

"He took some snaps," Spagnuolo said. "He did some handoffs. We've got 48 more hours for the throwing part of it." St. Louis (0-3) will try to end a 13-game losing streak, the longest in the NFL.

I dont think Boller is a bad QB. I believe he would have competed with Flacco if it wasn't for getting hurt that season. Boller isn't as bad as people make him out to be.

Boller is pretty bad, but he has his moments that make many people think he deserves another opportunity and another and another.

He did win the starting job last year, but that's only because Flacco was a rookie. Boller had six years with Baltimore and he just did not deliver.

How can you look at how Flacco's played this year and think that Boller would have stood a chance against that?

That said, I hope he does well in St. Louis. He was always a class act guy.

I dont think Boller is a bad QB. I believe he would have competed with Flacco if it wasn't for getting hurt that season. Boller isn't as bad as people make him out to be.
Granted, Flacco's helped by having Cam Cameron running the offense (easily one of the best OCs in the league today).

But Boller just isn't on the same level as Flacco, especially after the ups and downs he's already experienced in his career.

I think I saw the worst offensive play I've ever seen in that game yesterday.

It was a double reverse where the ball ended up in the slowest guy's hands...it's difficult to describe.

But it was AWFUL.

Loss of 5 yards.

Archived