Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Darnerian McCants and Vivica A. Fox

sashae

What gives ? DMAC doesn't exactly look thrilled that Vivica Fox is giving him a kiss. In fact, he has a look on his face that says "Eeeeew!!. Just do your business and wake me when you're done"

Were I in his position, I'd be grinning ear to ear....if that's possible to do with your tongue sticking out.:tongue:

Originally posted by Yusuf06

What gives ? DMAC doesn't exactly look thrilled that Vivica Fox is giving him a kiss. In fact, he has a look on his face that says "Eeeeew!!. Just do your business and wake me when you're done"

Were I in his position, I'd be grinning ear to ear....if that's possible to do with your tongue sticking out.:tongue:

Gotta disagree, man. I see nothing but smug, "I'm the man" written all over his face. :laugh:

And yes, he does look like Michael Irvin. I think it's the smugness, and the Ben Franklin glasses.

Originally posted by MAP16

McCants is the man! How many third-year players out of D-II schools showed up to the ESPY's last night with a bonafide Hollywood piece of ass? I'm dying to hear the story behind that one.

I hope he's a lifelong Skin

True that MAP:notworthy

Mojo said:

Is it just me or does Mccants resemble Michael Irvin in that photo?

Yeah I noted that too. Has the size and attitude on the field too.

I am guessing he snaged that catch by way of of interest in acting. Otherwise more power to him if not. Man they still drool over her in Indiana, where she's from.

Ok, Viv is tight and all, but if you saw Two Can Play That Game, you could see the little wrinkles around her eyes.

Guys, did you know she's damn near 40 years old? And that's just what she lists, who knows if she's not older??

Oh, for the short term, why not? I don't know if I'd be trying to get her to be wifey, as she probably is infertile by now anyway :)

Originally posted by GhostofWoodsonReturns

Ok, Viv is tight and all, but if you saw Two Can Play That Game, you could see the little wrinkles around her eyes.

Guys, did you know she's damn near 40 years old? And that's just what she lists, who knows if she's not older??

Oh, for the short term, why not? I don't know if I'd be trying to get her to be wifey, as she probably is infertile by now anyway :)

Stop hating man!

Who cares about her being near 40? If she is, then that would make her one of the TIGHTEST "close to" 40 year old chics out there. She's beautiful. She's experienced. She's rich and famous. In my book, that would make her WIFEY material assuming her attitude matches her looks and success.

It seems the lower the depth chart the player is, the better the chic he gets. If I am correct, isn't Gabrielle Union married to Chris Howard, a perennial bench rider for the Jags?

Uptown,

Sorry, one of the fundamental(though not only) reasons for marriage as an institution is the breeding and rearing of offspring. It could be that Darnerian doesn't care or would adopt, but the majority of peeps that want kids and are not sterile or infertile themselves will want to have them biologically.

Vivica is like 39. Women's fertility starts to decline rapidly at about 25-27. The chances of genetic defects increase at an extremely high rate past age 35. By age 40, a female is lucky to still be able to produce offspring, but when she does there's a good chance of defect.

As for the low depth chart players, maybe because they've focused on other areas of their life and so they are more appealing to the high-end broads as an overall man?

Then again, even rich women show a tendency and desire to "marry up" so who knows?(Ok, leaving Demi Moore aside.)

Archived