Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis/LT = Sproles/Marcus Mason

FunBunch7

Okay, I have a question...is he wearing padding to protect his ribs or is he just FAT? He has absolutley NO break away speed...he can't seem to beat a defensive end around the corner...and he no longer blasts through the line of scrimmage.

Most on this board are disappointed that we have lost 2 games already...I'm in absolute utter shock that we actually won ONE!

I say it's time to put Portis on a treadmill during games so he can lose some of that jelly...maybe he'll be fit enough to be on our practice squad.

It's time to start Mason! This kid is young, hungry and his best days are ahead of him...I want to see him play with the first team!!!!!!!...okay, okay...maybe we don't ACTUALLY have a "first team"...but the 2nd team already!

Would rather see Alridge get a shot as 3rd down back.

agreed. He is so damn fast. All he needs is a shot. Hell Sproles wasn't no first round pick, but look how good he's become b/c of HIS SPEED.

Alridge could be our Sproles if given the ****ing chance. Too bad JZ is too stubborn to see that and continues to give Betts the ball.

-Portis wears more padding now then he did in years past

-Portis does not run the same way he used to back in 02/03/04...he runs straight up, he doesnt lean forward like he used to

-Seems like he carries the ball a bit differently as well

This past game he actually looked a bit more quick then he has lately. Also didn't look as built/fat (whatever you wanna call it).

Mason?? Is that really a big change of pace?? See this is what frustrates me about this team...

Portis, Betts, and Cartwright over the past however many years have generally ran with the same speed maneuverability and power,,, with Portis having a slight edge over the other two... but no real "change in pace".

Alridge (or someone like him) = Sproles

Mason is terrible. This post alone tells me a lot of people on this forum don't watch games and/or know nothing of what they talk about.

There's a reason why this guy has been on 3 teams in 3 years but never made the game day active list until he came back to the Redskins.

I hate Ladell Betts, please he needs to go more than anyone.

Worst football IQ ever, he stayed in bounds on the second to last drive like an r'tard. Then on the final drive he gets the ball and just falls the **** over. If anyone needs to get cut it's him

Archived