Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So we just got beat by the worst team in NFL

ceekay84

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

We are very very close. I am listening to Zorns conference. He says that guys played hard, I don't think so. Defense can't stop or get hurries on the 1st year quarter back, Hainsworth was supposed to be the answer for the run, how that working? If Portis can't do it, we have other running backs. I think Coaches and Players need to be held accountable.

The Redskins have almost no talent on this team. Jason Campbell, a 3rd string emergency QB at best, Samuels, past his prime a backup at best, Dockery, average, Rabach, net even a backup, Reinhard, raw and unproven, Heyer a 2nd or third string player.

Phillip Daniels, wouldn't be on a roster in the UFL let alone the NFL, C Griffin, a 3rd string player, Montgomer and Golston, not NFL players, Andrea Carter, 3rd string player at best, the entire secondary does not have one quality starter in it. We have Orakpo to build on and thats about it.

The Redskins have almost no talent on this team. Jason Campbell, a 3rd string emergency QB at best, Samuels, past his prime a backup at best, Dockery, average, Rabach, net even a backup, Reinhard, raw and unproven, Heyer a 2nd or third string player.

Phillip Daniels, wouldn't be on a roster in the UFL let alone the NFL, C Griffin, a 3rd string player, Montgomer and Golston, not NFL players, Andrea Carter, 3rd string player at best, the entire secondary does not have one quality starter in it. We have Orakpo to build on and thats about it.

Are you still here? I thought you said you were now a Raven fan.

Archived