Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What if campbell won't re-sign

lovemaskins

Why are we talking about him re-signing? DS hasn't even offered him a contract.

If I had a QB who always played from behind and had won well under 1/2 his starts, and another one who everybody knew was a scrub but that guy was 4 of 5 in his games while actually playing ahead in those 4 wins why pay the loser QB?

JC is a future 3rd stringer. I doubt many teams would want a guy who takes 5 years to learn basic stuff to be their backup.

I wish Jason success wherever he goes. If we let him walk, I think that's a mistake, if for no other reason than that there aren't any better options coming available in free agency. I think Jason's a pretty damn good anyway.

Amen. I wish him all the best wherever he goes. And truthfully as a fan of the Skins, if JC does get picked up by another team and we play them-I hope we lose. I hope JC toasts us all game long. That will show you morons what a great talent he is and this organization stiffled him. I'm a fan good or bad, but when you have talent and you dont utilize it-it's your loss.

Amen. I wish him all the best wherever he goes. And truthfully as a fan of the Skins, if JC does get picked up by another team and we play them-I hope we lose. I hope JC toasts us all game long. That will show you morons what a great talent he is and this organization stiffled him. I'm a fan good or bad, but when you have talent and you dont utilize it-it's your loss.

And people question my fanhood. If the Skins ever play Campbell, I hope they humiliate him worse than the Patriots did.

Archived